• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:27 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

High Point 2017 - WIP

Started by philiaN, October 31, 2017, 06:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philiaN

October 31, 2017, 06:08:29 AM Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:20:51 AM by philiaN
BETA v01 - WIP

Downloadlink: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwkVCs_TRhy5bm84TTJBa1VJbHM

https://www.youtube.com/v/V6DpOrQJ8EE

Clutch_Luck

Hey philiaN that link sent me to the correct download but I had to download twice. The first download was a 1.47mb EXE file. I thought that was pretty sketchy so I used Avast to scan it and it was malware. The second file was legit but someone who isn't paying attention could easily have installed that.

Asdrael

Yeah you need to start uploading on googledrive or dropbox mate.

On to the track - it's really good. Almost everything flows nicely. A few comments:
- I feel like the base layout (hills etc) should be higher, are you sure you didn't mess up the scaling there?
- Some ruts are too low and don't grab your tires at all. I think people will avoid those and it won't generate any deformation. Others are perfectly fine though.
- The longest triple (not really uphill) has a wierd kick. You might want to revise the take off (at 5:00 in your video).
- there is a downhill that currently has like two rollers, before you go uphill and then take a left to the former finish table. Normally, you could double those from the outside line but it's currently impossible (video, 5:20)
- I think you are missing 2 rollers in the rollers section?

But great job, good start on this one. I like the semi-roughness ;)
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Heathen

Played the track for a bit, to me it felt realy good with the 250F(cant say anything about the 450F dont ride it yet), except for that one damn tripple that i cant seem to make it over, but im new to the game so, other then that cant wait for the full version to come out! great job

If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)

philiaN

November 01, 2017, 12:41:15 AM #4 Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:52:16 AM by philiaN
Its now on google drive! Sorry i thought that file-upload is malware free :/ Never had the .exe download

Quote- I feel like the base layout (hills etc) should be higher, are you sure you didn't mess up the scaling there?

It should be correct but i will check it again

Quote- Some ruts are too low and don't grab your tires at all. I think people will avoid those and it won't generate any deformation. Others are perfectly fine though.

The ruts are at a super early state (v02, just corrected once the opacity) :D but i quite liked them. so it was good enough for the beta. i want that some ruts are more like "little helpers" they wont give you too much grip - but will help you to get your line.

Quote- The longest triple (not really uphill) has a wierd kick. You might want to revise the take off (at 5:00 in your video).

Yes i know that it has a weird kick :D it's like the v10 of it and still not like i want it, but it helps if you try some different suspension settings.

Quote- there is a downhill that currently has like two rollers, before you go uphill and then take a left to the former finish table. Normally, you could double those from the outside line but it's currently impossible (video, 5:20)

Ohh, ok i thought the whole time that its impossible to jump it :D But at 7:20 it's clear that it can be done :) I will change it!
- I think you are missing 2 rollers in the rollers section?

Actually its 4 "big" rollers and then on the straight there are 4 "small and wider" rollers

Quoteexcept for that one damn tripple that i cant seem to make it over

Yea, dont know if that is possible to jump on a 250 :/ havent saw any 250 footage - but even the some pros on the 450 aren't jumping it. so i guess its super hard on the 250

philiaN

I just found out that you can "triple" the jump at 12:48

So i will redo this again :)

philiaN

joao santos 17

philiaN

joao santos 17

Ok go to home right Now and give it a try in 15 minutes

joao santos 17

Think the elevations changes are a little flat phill and the big step up seems to be more deeper on the bottom and the jump more higher

joao santos 17

And the triple step up before the finish too but good work at all phill

joao santos 17

Sorry um talking about the other big jump Next to the jump oficial 7.10

joao santos 17

But no problem at all the track its awesome keep good work phill