• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:27:47 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

For your information

Started by PiBoSo, November 03, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

In case someone is wondering about missing messages / threads:
geo AKA Geofanatec asked to have his account and all posts deleted.

Ruubs

Bye Geo. We'll miss you buddy :'(

philiaN

Quote from: geohttps://www.youtube.com/v/gAVUy1LvSmM

;D

GDUBMX

man, such a sad day for this game. :( i'll miss you Geo, i'll be in touch when im in Oklahoma next bud
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

loinen

what a nursery behavior by Geo. didn't expect...

Bj Slice

I am actually not buying it. Something is wrong. But that's just me.  ;)
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Heathen

I dont know Geo at all, and only been here for a week or so but i can allready feel that im going to miss him and what he was doing for the community.

On another note tho, some thing is realy fucked up for a person to just "abandon ship" like this, with such anger and bitterness, with deleting posts etc etc.
If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)

Ruubs

So with Geo gone.. How does one download Geo's tires? I'm sending Windham151 (youtuber) a message with some more information about Mx Bikes. However he won't be able to download any OEM bikes without Geo's tires.

Asdrael

Quote from: Sandbiter on November 04, 2017, 01:47:14 PM
So with Geo gone.. How does one download Geo's tires? I'm sending Windham151 (youtuber) a message with some more information about Mx Bikes. However he won't be able to download any OEM bikes without Geo's tires.

Sandy, hold. Beta7 should be around the corner, and I have plans to make the OEM pack easier to get around to.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

philiaN

Geo turned on syncback yesterday for me so i could update everything. hopefully b7 will be released today. asdrael will update all oem bikes.. so we dont need geo tires anymore.