• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta 1 coming soon

Started by dirtbike, October 02, 2013, 11:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha37H

SUBOP EJ

Zack

looks like it will be a sick game, cant wait for some screenies!

m121c

JohnnyMac

Just created an account to say thanks for making a mx game. Ive been playing mxsim for 5 yrs and getting a bit burned out on it. Look forward to more news.

Ohagan75

I'm looking forward to this, should be sick to have a new game to play.

As far as modding goes is there any limits on what will be able to be put in game? And will physics be able to be modded so that people can add different bikes and such?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Ohagan75 on January 31, 2014, 10:17:13 AM
As far as modding goes is there any limits on what will be able to be put in game? And will physics be able to be modded so that people can add different bikes and such?

This has been already answered in the "Questions" thread. Anyway, the answers are: there are no limits and yes, different bikes with different physics can be added.

Ohagan75

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 31, 2014, 11:15:49 AM
Quote from: Ohagan75 on January 31, 2014, 10:17:13 AM

This has been already answered in the "Questions" thread. Anyway, the answers are: there are no limits and yes, different bikes with different physics can be added.
Oh sorry I didn't realise that
Thanks for the quick response, can't wait to chuck some of my MXS models into this. ;D

twistmoto

Just watched the alpha video, and this looks promising. Hope to see it continue to come along!

shanebell618

That video   :D
Just made my whole day. I love how the rider stands; seems like his legs actually have muscles and his arms and legs flex.
Love the direction this game is going man keep it up, give us something to throw our money at  ;).

AWood

Can't wait! Looks so awesome just to cruise around slow!

MotoRogers499

The fact that the game is in pre-aplha and already has so many followers is insane. Can't wait!!

I guarantee that the beta will hit 500 downloads within a couple days.

Evans711

I love how it looks when the rider brakes and the rear end kinda slides a little bit when he comes into turns. Looks amazing.

MX181

Can't wait for this game, seems as if everything is just coming together nicely and falling in place
#dungeypumped4this

Live by the YOLO - UID #2