• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:55:34 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Default Deformation

Started by PiBoSo, November 05, 2017, 12:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

November 05, 2017, 12:45:32 AM Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 04:57:54 PM by Snappe
There is a little feature that could be useful.

1) Open the file global.ini ( by default generated in "My Documents"/PiBoSo/MX Bikes/ ) and add the following lines:
[edit]
deformation=1
2) Ride several laps in testing mode on a track to create the deformation ( it's possible to use deformation_multiplier to generate it faster )
3) Press left ctrl + d: a file named temp.dfm will be saved in the MXB installation folder
4) Rename temp.dfm to track_id.dfm ( for example: practice.dfm - or practice_short.dfm for the short layout ) and move it to the proper track folder, with the matching TRH file
5) MXB should automatically read the dfm file at track load time

PiBoSo

November 05, 2017, 12:47:30 AM #1 Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 04:57:41 PM by Snappe
For TRK (road) surfaces:

1) Open the file global.ini ( by default generated in "My Documents"/PiBoSo/MX Bikes/ ) and add the following lines:
[edit]
groove=1
2) Ride several laps in testing mode on a track to create the groove ( it's possible to use groove_multiplier to generate it faster )
3) Press left ctrl + g: a file named temp.grv will be saved in the MXB installation folder
4) Rename temp.grv to track_id.grv ( for example: holjes.grv - or holjes_dirt.grv for the alternative layout ) and move it to the proper track folder, with the matching TRH / TRP file
5) MXB should automatically read the grv file at track load time

HoocH UK

this does not work for me it says i dont own the file even tho im administor
???

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

HoocH UK

7aroca gil

no encuentro mxbikes.ini en ningun lado :-\

𝖙𝖋𝖈

debe estar en los archivos de program files / mx bikes / mxbikes.ini