• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:33:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Server Request

Started by Twitch135, September 12, 2017, 05:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twitch135

Could we get a Supercross server going? I've had a couple people say they couldn't join mine when I tried hosting. Thanks!
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

How weird, I had my dedicated sx server up earlier on. I'll put it up again tomorrow and will be riding about 10am UK time. I'll keep it on though so people can join, I got work at 12pm so won't be able to ride
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Twitch135

September 12, 2017, 06:50:48 PM #2 Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 06:53:52 PM by Twitch135
Thanks Gdubmx i appreciate it. I haven't been online yet today, so didn't know you had one up earlier. Just basing it off the list from last night. Watching your video this morning got me in the mood for SX plus watching the Monster Energy Cup track map. ;)

UPDATE: Just checked and Anaheim 1 is on GTX3 server. Thanks whoever did that.

Twitch135

Any chance we could get a server that accepts OEM bikes today?

teeds

I'll be loading the OEM bikes on a couple of my servers this evening.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Twitch135

Quote from: teeds on November 06, 2017, 06:04:56 PM
Thanks man I appreciate it. :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Heathen

Quote from: teeds on November 06, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

Thats sweet man, realy need a OEM server now =D
If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)

Asdrael

Hearing from 2 different sources that the OEM will make you crash when trying to connect. Anyone with a clean download from the Mega.nz link on both server and player can confirm? If it works offline, it should work online no? /boggle
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Quote from: Asdrael on November 06, 2017, 08:20:43 PM
Hearing from 2 different sources that the OEM will make you crash when trying to connect. Anyone with a clean download from the Mega.nz link on both server and player can confirm? If it works offline, it should work online no? /boggle

Downloading now. I'll setup 1 server to test mod bikes online.

philiaN

November 06, 2017, 09:10:49 PM #10 Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:20:45 PM by philiaN
I guess it should be in bug reports, but i will post it here.

I got a game crash (ODE) when i was landing on my head. After that i couldn't connect to the EU server(s) anymore. While trying to connect i got a game crash or it just would stuck in the syncing for ever (and in the background) the game crashed. I tried pc reboot - router reboot - with mods and without mods - a clean reinstall - but still couldn't connect.

I was riding with the 250f and 450f on these server, then i changed to the 350f which i didnt test since the update and voila i could connect. I guess my profil-id/key or whatever got stuck on the server..

**update

OK - still can't connect even with the 350f i got a game crash now. Something wrong with the master server?

teeds

Just tried OEM bikes, crashing for me too  :-\

philiaN

And im not even talking about the OEM mods. :)

Asdrael

Well. If anyone has any idea why it crashes, please let me know. Tried removing spaces in names/ids/categories etc, never worked. I simply don't know.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Can only suggest you go though all changes made Asdreal, the b6 OEM bikes work ok in b7 (well hey don't crash the game anyway).