• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:28:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Crashing problem

Started by pitbikegod, November 07, 2017, 01:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbikegod

November 07, 2017, 01:17:12 AM Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:02:12 AM by pitbikegod
My games runs great super smooth at 60fps constantly but only in practice. When i try to join a server it crashed at "syncing" every time. I'm not sure what to do. Ideas anyone?

[Update]: I'm now getting runtime errors when i try to join servers. I attached some pictures of the error. Please help this really blows big time.

Specs if it helps
i7-7700k
GTX1060SSC
8gb 2333mhz DDR4
600W PSU

Bj Slice

November 07, 2017, 03:05:29 AM #1 Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 11:31:38 PM by Bj Slice
refer to this forum bro, there some suggestions here that might work. Just so you can get started.  Clean installation may solve it

Edit: sorry I meant clean. typo error.

Link here for the clean installation process

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1965.0
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

pitbikegod

What is a lean installation? like a fresh install with no mods?

pitbikegod

still crashing. Getting really annoying. Recommendations anyone tried a clean install with no mods but it still doesn't want to work. It will only work when it is a fresh install and the pc hasn't been restarted. after that it either gives the error or the game says stopped working.

Bj Slice

November 08, 2017, 10:28:51 PM #4 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 10:45:49 PM by Bj Slice
try to come on discord sometime.

For now, did you use the OEM bikes when you connect to multiplayer?
do you have the correct bike when you join a server?
which track?
are you using custom mod?

what is your home address?
what is your SSN#?
routing number of your Savings account?  :D
Just kidding about the last three questions, I just want you to feel better. =)
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

pitbikegod

For now, did you use the OEM bikes when you connect to multiplayer? Nope i have tried it with and without oem bikes.
do you have the correct bike when you join a server? yes i always check what bikes are available on the server before i join
which track? any track that the server is running wont work
are you using custom mod? nope

Snappe

Please try deleting your setups folder:

Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\profiles\yourname\setups

scottgoodson

Quote from: pitbikegod on November 08, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
For now, did you use the OEM bikes when you connect to multiplayer? Nope i have tried it with and without oem bikes.
do you have the correct bike when you join a server? yes i always check what bikes are available on the server before i join
which track? any track that the server is running wont work
are you using custom mod? nope

I had the same problem and I was wondering why it was happening.
You have to delete your bikes folder and do everything on this thread http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1979.0

Hope this helps