• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:40:31 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Not sure if im the only one but im just getting bike mismatch when im trying to join a oem server with oem bike. Any solutions for this? I have done everything that you said in the post.

Asdrael

Possible causes by order of probability:
- a corrupted download (still seems to happen and it is starting to piss me off)
- did not properly delete previous OEM before installing v0.7.2.
- forgot to update to v0.7.2.
- opened a file to check it out and modified it by mistake

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

I've updated the FTP with your latest files Asdrael. Damn Mega and Google are a ball ache to get lots of files from.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Alex

HornetMaX

Quote from: тғc on November 08, 2017, 08:45:50 PM
This Large Address Aware is used in GPB too..

Is there any way something similar can be incorporated into MXB (and other PiBoSo titles)? Or is there a better solution?
The LAA hack is literally one bit changed in the .exe. PiBoSo could decide to do it by default, but it's still some sort hack, helpful only up to a point.

The only true way forward would be for PiBoSo to make his sims 64-bit, but that may be quite some work.

Asdrael

Quote from: teeds on November 09, 2017, 10:26:27 AM
I've updated the FTP with your latest files Asdrael. Damn Mega and Google are a ball ache to get lots of files from.
Thanks a lot. May I add your FTP info in the first post?
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Nico

So got it fixed now! I needed to do a clean install. There was probaly something wrong with a file or something. But its working now :)

Alex

otherlink cancels at the end for me but on google drive i get 2 when i  download bikes. they seem to be the same do i need both of them?

https://gyazo.com/a8e70b0af0ae0ec1a15e768342a03667

teeds

Quote from: Alex on November 09, 2017, 05:19:16 PM
otherlink cancels at the end for me but on google drive i get 2 when i  download bikes. they seem to be the same do i need both of them?

It looks like it's packaged them up into 2 zips, I'd use the FTP if you can, those zips are unreliable it seems.

Asdrael

It might just be bikes and tyres being packaged in 2 zips.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

@Asdreal on the first post you say to get the folder but you can't via that web link, it just opens the folder to the individual files. You can copy the folder using this link though ftp://sealey.ftp1.iweb-ftp.co.uk/ just need to open it in windows explorer not a browser.

OR

Just grab the single .7zip file in there which has bikes, tyres and paints in, just unpack it all to your MXBikes directory.

Asdrael

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Alex

i removed all my bikes and tyres. replaced them with the new oems. but i didnt take anything out of the main folder so does this look right because i cant even play single player without getting the error code.

https://gyazo.com/9910856ea900a7a4bd1ccd9bac41a6ee

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Delete the bikes and tyres folders.. If you still get an error do a soft reinstall I.e delete mx bikes folder and reinstall leaving documents untouched.

If it works without the bikes and tyres folder then try unzipping the OEMs again.