• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:31:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Shift Limited Edition Risen Gearset + Boots + Gloves

Started by Bj Slice, November 12, 2017, 07:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

Here it is my edit on the 2016 Shift Limited Edition Risen Gearset including Gloves, boots and slight adjustment on helmet.
This is a public version I am releasing today. I hope you guys like it.

pic for the selection

This set is available in Syncback but for those who do not wish to use syncback, or do not have the app, download from the link below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rs9VY9nNnLLuxWxf53Fcqw5Hr8wFO-s1?usp=sharing
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Heathen

If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)

philiaN

Yo Bj great work man!! Only one thing:  Jersey numbers aren't working

GDUBMX

Cud be the actual file name is too long, Phil  go to the file and shorten the name and it should work mate.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

philiaN

Quote from: GDUBMX on November 13, 2017, 08:31:23 PM
Cud be the actual file name is too long, Phil  go to the file and shorten the name and it should work mate.

I tried to rename the .pnt file, still not working. The original file name is written in the pnt file -_- so i have to modify the pnt file :(

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

Quote from: philiaN on November 13, 2017, 08:48:52 PM
Quote from: GDUBMX on November 13, 2017, 08:31:23 PM

I tried to rename the .pnt file, still not working. The original file name is written in the pnt file -_- so i have to modify the pnt file :(

Don't change the pnt. Change the actual file name, try and make it really short. I had some gear that did that, piboso told me you can only have so many characters. If not I guess it's messed up
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Bj Slice

redone the gear and filename has been shortened.