• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:09:06 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MSR Racing MXT Boots v4

Started by Mysterious, November 14, 2017, 04:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious

November 14, 2017, 04:23:19 AM Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:15:26 PM by Mysterious

Includes the grey base, white paint, and psd files.

Put the msr_mxt.pkz and the msr_mxt folder (used for paint files) in your Rider-Boots folder.

Painters: be sure to name your tga's the same name as psd files and pack in paint ;)

DOWNLOAD v4 HERE - updated 11/21/2017

GDUBMX

Thank you very much and welcome! I must say I am buzzing about the option of new boots!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

Thank you Mysterious boy/girl!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Very cool, thanks! So awesome to have custom boots!

Vortex_Damien

ITS FUCKING GEO DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU GUYS! no but good job on the boots tho man, sorry couldnt get around to them

GDUBMX

November 14, 2017, 02:41:15 PM #5 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:51:55 PM by GDUBMX
Damo.... Honestly man.. Lol. Why would it be geo?

Mace-x

Vortex_Damien

because geo gave me the boots to try and finish for him, but he decided to finish it up while im sick lol thats why :P

Mysterious

Updated download:

- added shading layer to psd files (much better)
- included a red and blue paint

Mysterious

November 14, 2017, 10:47:04 PM #9 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:52:05 PM by Mysterious
Last Update (I swear):

- slight change to psd for shading to bring out bit more
- added dirt layer in psd so can make either clean or dirty
- discarded red and blue, have grey and white clean / grey and white dirt as paints for stock

In game these look so much better :) loving the dirt spec

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not sure I get the dirt layer being a choice.. Does it use a LYR file so they get dirty at the same time as everything else?

Mysterious

November 14, 2017, 11:43:42 PM #11 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:45:22 PM by Mysterious
Rider stuff doesn't get "dirty" does it???

So, it's a choice/preference (were mostly dirty and not clean).

Another beta rider can be dirty maybe?

GDUBMX

Yeah the rider gear gets dirty

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yup, rider stuff does, or should do. You can add the LYR file pointing to the dirt overlays.

Same process as:

QuoteMud Layers

Create a text file with the same name of the texture, and extension ".lyr" (for example: bike_parts.lyr) and then fill it like this:

numlayers=1
layer1
{
numframes = 3
frame0=bike_parts_mud1.tga
frame1=bike_parts_mud2.tga
frame2=bike_parts_mud3.tga
}

The mud textures should go from cleaner to dirtier. They must have an alpha channel to control opacity as they will be applied on top of the base texture, with the same texture UVs.

Mysterious

Well crap! Another update incoming (give me few hours)