• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:47:18 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1 message

Started by scottgoodson, November 19, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottgoodson

Hello,

I have created a file called bikes in the MX bikes folder and then have dragged the bike models into that folder however no matter what model I choose (Apart from the default bikes that come with the game) the ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1 message pops when i try and ride with that bike. This then causes my game to crash.

I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this as i see alot of other people on youtube be alright with bike models.

On the error the text below it reads:
assertion "dMassCheck(mass)" failed in ..\..\ode\src\ode.cpp:493

Kind Regards,

Scott  :)

Wedgewood

if you added OEM bikes you also need the Tyres files to go along with the bikes.  They should be put into a "tyres" folder in the same derectory as the "bikes" folder.

scottgoodson

Quote from: Wedgewood on November 19, 2017, 09:54:03 PM
if you added OEM bikes you also need the Tyres files to go along with the bikes.  They should be put into a "tyres" folder in the same derectory as the "bikes" folder.

Cheers.

I did not see the OEM pack thread http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1979.0 :)

materieel64

I seem to be having the same error since today, not sure why. No OEM bikes installed, happens on every bike. Any help? 

materieel64

bump now a constant occurence on all mod bikes, tried clean installing MXB 3 times and adding just one bike each time (all different) and neither work. No OEM installed. Really agitating as I can't enjoy the game.

Snappe

Please try deleting your setups folder:

Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\profiles\username\setups