• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paleta Raceway v2!

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 31, 2016, 10:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Quote from: john_710 on November 20, 2017, 08:27:24 PM
Quote from: nickuzick on November 20, 2017, 09:30:42 AM
Sorry to bump an old topic but does anyone have a download link that isn't through mxbc? Central downloads at 10 kb/s and stops mid way. Any help is appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pk9fxx79b77i50c/AACEgc0PGkCwd-KxF9c0TA84a?dl=0

Forgot how crazy you can whip on this track lol

Yep, its the best.  I learned to whip on v1 and v2 is even better.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

nickuzick

Awesome! Thanks dude, much appreciated

Sv3n

Ingame "Sv3n"

MXJOTA

you would update iroman track 2020!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: MXJOTA on July 22, 2020, 01:24:29 PMyou would update iroman track 2020!!

Bit of a weird topic to resurrect but hey.

No, I have no plans to update Ironman to 2020. I am not a massive fan of that layout, whereas the layout I have replicated to me is classic Ironman.

I might however at some point be lowering the quality of Ironman to make it more race friendly. No timescale on that yet.

CeasarSaladOG

Hey there I have a question about the download. Every track I've downloaded so far has been a .zip file but Paleta seems to be in a .PKZ file, how do I export that to my mods folder?
-Thanks.

fridgedollar

October 29, 2020, 03:32:23 AM #36 Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 03:35:17 AM by fridgedollar
Quote from: CeasarSaladOG on October 29, 2020, 02:51:10 AMHey there I have a question about the download. Every track I've downloaded so far has been a .zip file but Paleta seems to be in a .PKZ file, how do I export that to my mods folder?
-Thanks.

hey there, .pkz's are fine, dont extract it just drag and drop the whole .pkz like you would any other track

edit: although I am confused, the download mirror in this thread is in .zip format

CeasarSaladOG

October 31, 2020, 12:07:28 PM #37 Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 12:11:08 PM by CeasarSaladOG
It looks as thought the track I downloaded was in fact an earlier version of this updated one. Although now I am just as confused, the link provided brings me too a page that has nothing too do with Mx bikes. I'm not sure what it is exactly. All that it shows me are links too ads and such. I appreciate the help!

Edit: This is where it brings me too. http://ww7.mxb-central.com/

fridgedollar

Quote from: CeasarSaladOG on October 31, 2020, 12:07:28 PMIt looks as thought the track I downloaded was in fact an earlier version of this updated one. Although now I am just as confused, the link provided brings me too a page that has nothing too do with Mx bikes. I'm not sure what it is exactly. All that it shows me are links too ads and such. I appreciate the help!

Edit: This is where it brings me too. http://ww7.mxb-central.com/

mxb-central is obsolete. what link are you talking about? this one is about 5 messages above yours and is fine - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pk9fxx79b77i50c/AACEgc0PGkCwd-KxF9c0TA84a?dl=0

just click download in the top right

CeasarSaladOG

I see, ok that looks like it will work. Thanks a bunch @fridgedollar I appreciate the help!

Grant1499

can anyone help me out here? I really wanna play this track, but I can not get it to work. I download the zip and extract all the files into my motocross folder, but it does not put them into a file like most tracks do. I tried putting them into a file myself but that still did not work. If anyone could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate it.

74med |GHOST

Quote from: Grant1499 on December 25, 2020, 05:57:59 PMcan anyone help me out here? I really wanna play this track, but I can not get it to work. I download the zip and extract all the files into my motocross folder, but it does not put them into a file like most tracks do. I tried putting them into a file myself but that still did not work. If anyone could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P5kKa-4Lawkh5IdNu485uMpSB5l-Eaxj/view?usp=sharing EnJoY and Mery Christmas

drip

mxb-central just takes me to a website that forces me to click on these random links. doesnt actually take me to a website where i could download the track. anyone know what i am doing wrong here? and how people are downloading tracks from this website?

thanks!

74med |GHOST

Quote from: drip on December 26, 2020, 08:23:06 AMmxb-central just takes me to a website that forces me to click on these random links. doesnt actually take me to a website where i could download the track. anyone know what i am doing wrong here? and how people are downloading tracks from this website?

thanks!

Mx bikes central is dead !!!!!

You have to go to https://mxb-mods.com/tracks

74med |GHOST

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 31, 2016, 10:30:43 AMThought I'd start a new topic for this since it's a complete overhaul.

Every line on the heightmap has been re created except the one whoops section. All corners now have a much better bowl shape, inside lines are far easier to grab and generally speaking the entire thing is much better for Beta 4. Textures have also had a complete overhaul while trying to stay true to the look of v1.

Objects are new. I've kept the bridge as it's like any motocross track with a feature like a bridge - it stays, also kept a few of the plastic barriers and the concrete pipes in the landings. The rest is all new. Also I've had my first go at animated textures - The wind farm in the distance was made by rendering 24 frames of animation in sketchup of a wind turbine I made and it was totally worth it, it really breathes life into the environment when you catch a glimpse of one out the corner of your eye!

Have also added 3 custom made skydomes for clear, cloudy and rainy and have tweaked the ambient light settings as best I can to get the track to match (rainy is probably a little bit dark but hey, it's a storm in the desert).

Race data is all new, centerline now follows the outside line around corners but inside enough to give way to people railing the outside berm to avoid too many respawn collisions. 40 man gate, 40 pit spots, working marshals, 11 checkpoints and carefully placed bales to try and make it impossible to cut.

All in all this is the most complete track I've done and am very happy with how it's turned out. I've also learned a lot from the way I've done things over time and I think this is the new benchmark for my tracks from now on.

Anyway.. ENJOY!  8) Looking forward to tearing this up with you all online.

http://www.mxb-central.com/paleta-raceway-v2-2/

Hello Tfc, can you please delete your link ? ? because it's dangerous ! I had already had a problem and I had reported it on the discord but it was a very long time ago.