• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:25 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Unadilla 2016/17 (updated to Unadilla B7b on 23rd Nov)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, November 21, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey hey!

Unadilla 2016 / 2017 (Unadilla B7b updated 23rd November).

It feels like I've spent more time on this than Red Bud. It's about as accurate as it gets without getting too obsessed about the off track areas.

In the interest of time, which I don't have too much of these days, I've really not put too much effort into the objects on this track. The off track is pretty basic, the pit area is plain with no tents and I've only modelled the main buildings. This doesn't take away from the experience at all though in my opinion, and I just wanted to get the track released instead of spending ages perfecting something that doesn't add to the ride.

Couple of cool things are the lake and the windows, as I learnt how to add the reflection shader with a custom environment map to track objects, and of course the track normal map which kind of mimics an off season dry /  slightly ridden surface. The deformation get's hectic here.

Enjoy!

Updated version 23rd November 2017. Removed normal layer on top and added pitboards.

DOWNLOAD (Updated 23rd Nov)
And remember, you can always buy me a beer for all my hard work   ;)

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

November 21, 2017, 08:22:18 PM #2 Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:27:38 PM by GDUBMX
thank you so much mate!! really appreciate it!

I BOUGHT YOU A BEER MATE!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

philiaN

Superb tfc. rides really well!!

Docfumi

Awesome Track TFC!!! Now that my PC is back up and running I think
its time to set up a new PayPal cause this dude needs a beer.

Cheers  ;D ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

GDUBMX

i cant seem to play this online, just cores while loading. also are some textures shiny?  i think my pc is dying...

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: GDUBMX on November 21, 2017, 08:59:32 PM
i cant seem to play this online, just cores while loading. also are some textures shiny?  i think my pc is dying...

First off thanks for the beer  ;D

So what's with the shiny textures? I didn't have any problems there. Can anyone else confirm this? Maybe screenshot?

GDUBMX

pacopastor34

Amazing track. I love it. Very good work, the lake reflections are really amazing. Your work always makes me happy man.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks all :)

Anyone else having trouble with shiny track? gdub what are your graphics settings?

philiaN

me too graphics all on high(est) - have to work now - can test different settings in like 8 hours :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

OK, I've tried on max graphics and don't have any issues..

Anyone else have a shiny track?

Docfumi

Everything is fine by me, and I've tried a few different graffix setups and all worx well
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

osmeralda

Quote from: тғc on November 21, 2017, 09:32:01 PM
OK, I've tried on max graphics and don't have any issues..

Anyone else have a shiny track?

Yeah I have that problem aswell in some parts of the track

GDUBMX

ok so lets narrow this down, ive tried to connect to teed's server and just cant connect at all. can connect to all other servers, just not this track.

As for the textures, im using an MSI GTX1060 GB. ill see if its my drivers