• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:50:29 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Gaming

Started by Ruubs, April 24, 2014, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

What about a topic where we can talk about other games than Mx-bikes? Seems like a good idea to me.

Is anyone getting Red orchestra 2 single- and mulitplayer? It's free on Steam today.
Also does anyone of you have CS:GO, Arma 3 and Mxgp on steam and Battlefield 3/4 on Origin? I'd love to play together!

GDUBMX

I play altis life on arma 3, reflex, live for speed,dayz standalone, space engineers, epoch. I give up on MXgp lol. I've heard bf4 is broken. Used to play cs go. Insurgency is good if you like cs. I just got the golf club too, that's awesome!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Just xbox one here. Laptop is for work (and mx bikes lol)  8)

Ruubs

Quote from: gdubmx on April 24, 2014, 06:21:10 PM
I play altis life on arma 3, reflex, live for speed,dayz standalone, space engineers, epoch. I give up on MXgp lol. I've heard bf4 is broken. Used to play cs go. Insurgency is good if you like cs. I just got the golf club too, that's awesome!
Actually Battlefield 4 is pretty bad yes, it has lots of bugs and server problems, nonetheless it's still fun to own people tho! Does the online feature in Reflex already work? I would love to play that game online again!

Quote from: TheFatController on April 24, 2014, 06:23:28 PM
Just xbox one here. Laptop is for work (and mx bikes lol)  8)
Is the Xbox one any good? My brother wants him and as far as I know the Ps4 is actually a better choice, I'm not really into consoles anymore tho so I might be wrong.

GDUBMX

Yeh man the reflex PC servers have been up for months now. I was privileged to be ask to test their new servers s a result I wsd featured in the credits lol. You need to check out Jamie t's replica tracks, awesome man. He's a top track builder.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Théo.Campion

I play a battlefield 3,live for speed,mxs and MX Bikes soon :p

ChrisK

on steam i only play mxgp, company of heroes 2

at the moment i play much heroes and generals, its free to play

also gp bikes, when more the 2 player are on a server

since i kill my controller to make a handlebar controller i cant play mxs :D

oh and i play project cars :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Sandbiter on April 24, 2014, 06:36:57 PM
Is the Xbox one any good?

There isn't as much in it as people think between the two. I had ps3 and 360 and hardly touched the ps, only the exclusives. Plus I love forza lol. just stuck with what I liked and haven't been disappointed.

nhallman103

I've been playing alot of Arma 3 multiplayer lately. The large scale co-op is a ton of fun. My steam name is Crazy 8 if anyone would like to join me! I've also got Red Orchestra 2

ChrisK

i dont buy arma 3 because i was a ofp freak and arma +arma 2 was not good, operation flashpoint rising sun was a disaster.

how good is arma 3?

onlyonetone

I haven't gotten to play many games lately. Work work work.

MX181

I've been searching for games lately to play. I have goat sim, bf4,bops 2, ghosts, GPB, arma 3, reflex, mxs, war thunder and can't remember other. Does anyone have ideas to games for me? Oh I have this snow game it's great.

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

You should give ESO a shot. I was a beta tester and played it for that whole period. Its pretty awesome.

MX181

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 25, 2014, 12:25:12 AM
You should give ESO a shot. I was a beta tester and played it for that whole period. Its pretty awesome.

To be honest, looks extremely gay haha. I'm more of the action sports guy

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

2K14 is one of my favorite games. Being as I play basketball.