• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:02:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

SuperMoto BikeMod v1.0

Started by Jose Reina, February 25, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

So what would happen if you made copies of all of these bikes and put on the MX wheels?

Surely we'd then have an enduro bike pack.. Right? ???

pacopastor34

Quote from: TFC on April 13, 2017, 09:00:33 PM
So what would happen if you made copies of all of these bikes and put on the MX wheels?

And what about that TFC?

Jose Reina

Quote from: TFC on April 13, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

You can put mx wheels, but these bikes are not enduro, they are motocross with asphalt wheels, bone, they do not have brake lights, nor headlights. Supermotard motorcycles are converted motocross motorcycles for use on asphalt.

I would really like to make Flattrack, without front brake, or fender, for use in ovals of dirt, that could be a lot of fun. But for that I must do a good physics of tires that has a good index of sliding the rear wheel and enough grip on the front wheel.

Robert223

I just downloaded mx bikes. Now I need to download supermoto mod and then what? Copy it where exactly?

Sorry for the question but I really don't know. lol

philiaN

Mx Bikes/bikes

you have to create the "bikes" folder

Robert223

Quote from: philiaN on August 14, 2017, 04:51:35 PM
Mx Bikes/bikes

you have to create the "bikes" folder
Already done and it's working perfectly. Thanks.

Danish_Gamer_Toke

when i try to make a skin it only shows up with what i drew on it and not the logos i put on. how to fix?

Kenny154

Damnnn Whos tm model is that. Clean as hell!

wimpsback

Love the bikemod, just feel like the mod is crazy big to load into a server? I can't seem to connect to a server using this bikemod. Maybe any other issues that i'm missing thats preventing me to connect? I was able to connect once but after that never again... When connecting to a server with just the default supermoto, it works fine. (btw i'm using LAA hack)

2tfanatic

is this coming back some day ?

Dennisenge05

can you get the crf and the kx in mega ?