• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:11:37 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

I want to help!

Started by Davino142, April 24, 2014, 11:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davino142

Hello guys, I am willing to help with the making of this game, i can test ride, make gear, help with bikes, make promotion video's and much much more.
So if you guys would be interested, add me on skype (davino.bruneel) or send me an E-mail (davino-bruneel@hotmail.com)

MX181

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Ruubs

Just to Snappe and Piboso, do NOT trust this guy. He has been stealing a lot of rider IDs in Mx Simulator and has been ripping since the first day he joined that community.

MX181

Quote from: Sandbiter on April 24, 2014, 12:51:11 PM
Just to Snappe and Piboso, do NOT trust this guy. He has been stealing a lot of rider IDs in Mx Simulator and has been ripping since the first day he joined that community.

Who is it?
Also I doubt pib and snap would ever do such a thing.

Davino142

I indeed made a lot of dumb mistakes and did a lot of wrong things in Mx Simulator but I want to start a new game carreer in MX Bikes and I promise i will not be the same cunt i was in mxs!

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on April 24, 2014, 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: gdubmx on April 24, 2014, 12:54:49 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43223180.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NpXbOV4QsHw/TpMZkUaUiXI/AAAAAAAAALY/_2sRi2s3HEA/s1600/stop-bein-a-cunt.jpg

pmsl  ;D

Gdubmx, are you talking about me? I don't want to be an idiot right here, but he steals IDs for real, and half of the mxsim community doesn't trust him.

Does anyone remember this?
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26675

Davino hacked Villomoto his account and posted a virus, that virus could get the player ID from Mx Simulator so Davino had a ton of IDs.

You should check this out aswell, look at how many times he has been in the ban court of Mx Simulator.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/search.php?keywords=davino&fid%5B0%5D=16

ChrisK

lol the "designs" logo

SKIIIIIIIIILLLLLLSSSSS

robos

Piboso and snappe should just ban this guy and save everyone the trouble. Hackers shouldn't be welcome in any community

robinf36

Quote from: Sandbiter on April 24, 2014, 12:51:11 PM

MX181

Quote from: Sandbiter on April 24, 2014, 01:29:25 PMDavino hacked Villomoto his account and posted a virus, that virus could get the player ID from Mx Simulator so Davino had a ton of IDs.

doesn't count when someone gives him there password

onlyonetone

What's up with all "twats" and "cunts"

If this guy has a bad rep. Just ignore him or tell him nicely that because of his reputation we will not be using his help. Plain and simple.

Calm down with all the slander and remember this is suppose to be an awesome community.

ChrisK

PiBoSo

Quote from: gdubmx on April 24, 2014, 10:19:01 PM
Quote from: onlyonetone on April 24, 2014, 09:40:11 PM

If this guy has a bad rep. Just ignore him or tell him nicely that because of his reputation we will not be using his help. Plain and simple.

Calm down with all the slander and remember this is suppose to be an awesome community.
let me call your mum or give you a tissue.. Maybe when your a bigboy you can handle the big boy words. I ain't one to pussyfoot around people, if you don't like what I have to say or the words I use then just ignore what I post. Heck I'm sure you have something to say in one of the other 790 threads your involved in.

Do you really think that being vulgar is for "big boys"?  ::)

moto28

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 24, 2014, 10:32:49 PM
Quote from: gdubmx on April 24, 2014, 10:19:01 PM
Quote from: onlyonetone on April 24, 2014, 09:40:11 PM

let me call your mum or give you a tissue.. Maybe when your a bigboy you can handle the big boy words. I ain't one to pussyfoot around people, if you don't like what I have to say or the words I use then just ignore what I post. Heck I'm sure you have something to say in one of the other 790 threads your involved in.
Do you really think that being vulgar is for "big boys"?  ::)