• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:03:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

I want to help!

Started by Davino142, April 24, 2014, 11:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX181

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 24, 2014, 10:32:49 PM
Quote from: gdubmx on April 24, 2014, 10:19:01 PM
Quote from: onlyonetone on April 24, 2014, 09:40:11 PM
What's up with all "twats" and "cunts"

If this guy has a bad rep. Just ignore him or tell him nicely that because of his reputation we will not be using his help. Plain and simple.

Calm down with all the slander and remember this is suppose to be an awesome community.
let me call your mum or give you a tissue.. Maybe when your a bigboy you can handle the big boy words. I ain't one to pussyfoot around people, if you don't like what I have to say or the words I use then just ignore what I post. Heck I'm sure you have something to say in one of the other 790 threads your involved in.

Do you really think that being vulgar is for "big boys"?  ::)

Nice effort, delete your post. Deleting posts is not right in my opinion

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

If this guy has a bad rep. Just ignore him or tell him nicely that because of his reputation we will not be using his help. Plain and simple.

Calm down with all the slander and remember this is suppose to be an awesome community.
let me call your mum or give you a tissue.. Maybe when your a bigboy you can handle the big boy words. I ain't one to pussyfoot around people, if you don't like what I have to say or the words I use then just ignore what I post. Heck I'm sure you have something to say in one of the other 790 threads your involved in.

;D

GDUBMX

Yeh that may be MX181, I just felt they were quite inappropriate and felt it was best to remove them to prevent people being offended any further. Apologises to anyone who was offended.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MX181

But now they have been quoted so they still exist, just edit the thing don't delete it. It was like at the start when everyone was complaining about post count and people deleted a whole bunch of posts so there post count was not high. It's stupid I'm all for the ability to edit posts but delete eyy I think that ability can be gone

Snappe

Quote from: MX181 on April 25, 2014, 01:04:11 AM
people deleted a whole bunch of posts

That might have been me. I have no problem with simply deleting offensive posts.

MX181

Quote from: Snappe on April 25, 2014, 02:42:10 PM
Quote from: MX181 on April 25, 2014, 01:04:11 AM
people deleted a whole bunch of posts

That might have been me. I have no problem with simply deleting offensive posts.

Oh true all the other forums I have been on, people who do something wrong are just banned straight up no second chances

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Most forums have a big list of rules and heavy moderation. I think were pretty lucky here to be given the freedom to say what you want within reason. I think people should respect that

not pointing fingers at anyone, just my view.

MX181

hope that wasnt pointed at me, as i can already point out worse offenders then me haha

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: MX181 on April 26, 2014, 12:40:58 PM
hope that wasnt pointed at me

no mate it wasnt directed at anyone not gdub either, he makes me laugh (maybe because im british too I get it) just something everyone should try and remember whether offending others or being offended  ;)

moto28

We shouldnt let him anywhere the MXB community.

MXK_cdub85

What a donkey. Just one of those situations where we've all got to ignore him no matter how outlandish he acts. He obviously thrives off getting a rise out of people. Don't feed the troll folks!  :-X

MotoRogers499

I do know this Davino guy from the Mx Simulator forums, and he IS indeed quite an asshole that never learns, and as much as most of us hate the guy, I still believe everyone should get a fresh start here. Different game, different forum, and (hopefully) different community. I also believe that if you screw up, no exceptions, no 2nd chances, you're banned. Just my opinion. Fresh start, don't ruin it.

Omar

Quote from: moto28 on April 24, 2014, 10:35:34 PM