• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:33:12 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Shit is dead PiB?

Started by Mysterious, December 15, 2017, 01:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: Alex on December 31, 2017, 05:51:11 AM
really just want to know what are the chances of netcode being fixed in 2018?
just a rough idea of what the plan is for netcode/2018 would be MUCH appreciated. happy new year everyone

The plan is to release MX Bikes on Steam within the first half of 2018, so multiplayer will have to be greatly improved during the upcoming months.

Mysterious

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 31, 2017, 03:48:52 PM
The plan is to release MX Bikes on Steam within the first half of 2018, so multiplayer will have to be greatly improved during the upcoming months.

john_710

aw thats mean geo, let him have his plan

PiBoSo

Quote from: john_710 on December 31, 2017, 09:36:34 PM
aw thats mean geo, let him have his plan

Mean?  ???
He just quoted what I wrote...

john_710

Your right, I guess I miss understood

Ruubs

Not only improved, it has to be flawless before going onto steam. That is at least if you don't want the game to die :-\

CSchmied986

For me, it has nothing to do with online play. The physics are are just too far from stable or predictable, or realistic at this point. Hope there are more improvements on the way.

Alex

PiBoSo

Quote from: NorCal 986 on January 01, 2018, 02:15:34 AM
For me, it has nothing to do with online play. The physics are are just too far from stable or predictable, or realistic at this point. Hope there are more improvements on the way.

The comments of this video are food for thought: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fauAF3-I4tk

Asdrael

Not saying the physics don't need work, but that guy has had the game for ages, and he still never sits nor lean F/B L/R. So...
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Alex

he was standing up for the whole vid  :o  ::)
terrible vid and demo of the game lol

bcantrell1

"multiplayer will have to be greatly improved during the upcoming months." -PiBoSo

Keep this a priority and the community will explode no matter the physics change because its rideable and hard.

I also believe limiting servers to specific bike types/dynos is an issue because of connectivity problems..

However im sure you are tired of people telling you what to do with your game.

Hope you keep your word my man...