• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:37:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wheelies.

Started by klas, November 30, 2017, 11:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klas

This is going to sound silly, but since the beta 7 update i haven't been able to do wheelies while on asphalt unless i use a supermoto.

The traction seems to be much worse all around, but it's bascially nonexistent on the asphalt.

Anyone know about a fix for this?  :-\

john_710

You want a stiff rear suspension and a lower rear tire pressure, Also play with your rear sprocket setting. A higher tooth count will make the bike pop up faster but will also make you have to shift more.

klas

I did try changing the suspension to a stiff setup, and changing wheel pressure to the lowest possible.
yet while on asphalt i still can't do anything but spin the tires.

On a supermoto i don't have this issue, but considering the lack of 2 strokes for supermotos i'd rather not drive one of them.

Wedgewood

I always thought a soft rear wheelies easier because of the massive weight shift under acceleration.

Mysterious

Quote from: klas on December 25, 2017, 06:05:51 PM
while on asphalt i still can't do anything but spin the tires.

Because in tyre files the values of grip haven't been changed and are on default, which is like ice on these surface types.

In supermoto they have been set properly.

klas

Quote from: ℊℯℴ on January 03, 2018, 10:22:39 PM
Quote from: klas on December 25, 2017, 06:05:51 PM
while on asphalt i still can't do anything but spin the tires.

Because in tyre files the values of grip haven't been changed and are on default, which is like ice on these surface types.

In supermoto they have been set properly.

I did implement this onto my bikes and it worked wonderfully.

tmax83

Hi all friends riders i am also in your situation with this wheel problem how did you solve this problem? Thank you in advance ;)