• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Syncback: 24/7 Download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes,Tracks,Paints etc)

Started by Bj Slice, November 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Falcon500

i cant download the profiles either says the files are missing when i click on the link

Bj Slice

Because they were Motosavage's syncback profiles. I'm thinking he has stopped his ftp server. Again I will try my best to put a ftp server asap so everyone can sync. Just be patient. Thanks!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

Syncback is now back up. Before, syncing, try to back up your files first. Let me know if there are some issues with the sync process by shooting me a message here. Thank you!

Note: Download NEW Synback Profiles from the original post up in the first page.

Bj Slice

Syncback Update: Delete or back up bikes and tyres folders and resync. Thank you!

Husky_Slim

Hey BJ, been trying to sync for a couple of weeks now and have exhausted all options/knowledge that I'm aware of. I'm up to date, have all the new profiles in the mods directory, sync per the schedule you posted, but have troubles connecting to the ftp for some reason. I'm on my university internet, which I'm assuming is causing my connection problems. However, when trying today, I did manage to connect randomly... all to have the sync shut down about 10 minutes in (This is the first time I've been able to connect since you took over). I've gone through all of my settings and don't know what to do... any suggestions? Thanks for running sync back for the community btw!

Bj Slice

Husky_Slim

I'm PST but I've been syncing according to EST (3 hours ahead). For example yesterday I started trying to sync at 7PST and tried multiple times for hours afterwards.

Bj Slice

Announcement: I am putting up the ftp server for today though it's monday, I just wanna let those who would test the syncback profiles they have recently downloaded. It will be up until 5pm EST. Thanks!

Husky_Slim

Just saw this :/ however the sync is working for me at the moment so I guess I won't question it  ;D Thanks BJ

drew710

Hey just wondering when you will be putting sync back online so I can download the mods.

Bj Slice

drew710

awesome! Must be an issue with my computer i keep getting connect failed error check ftp setting and network connection