• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:32:19 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

FLCS Round 1 - Winchester - 21/1/18 to 27/1/18

Started by Umpossible, January 20, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umpossible

January 20, 2018, 04:11:42 PM Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 04:21:31 PM by Umpossible

Welcome to the Inaugural Round of the Fast Lap Challenge Series!

The first round will be held at Winchester (not Winchester MXON). This page is where you post both screenshots to record your lap time. The first round at Winchester will open at 12:00am Sunday the 21st of January 2018 MX Bikes time (UTC + 0) and will close at 11:59pm Saturday the 27th of January 2018. No lap times will be counted outside of these times.

Any bike will be accepted however depending on the amount of competitors the series may be split into two classes. However this will be decided after the first round.

To find the rules and how to enter the competition click this link for more information:

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2086.msg30454#msg30454

Remember that you may only post your lap time once, so even if you do better after initially posting, your result will not be changed. At the same time, do not leave posting your lap time till the last minute as no posts will be counted after the deadline. I know i'll be posting my lap time a day or two early just to be safe.

To get the ball rolling, a discord has been set up (A big Thank You to PhillaN) in order for players to talk about their times during the week without having to post their final results here.

https://discord.gg/DS5wc96

Results will be posted shortly after the cut off time. Depending on the amount of applicants the timing of this could vary from week to week.

Thank you to anyone who enters and competes, this will only be a success through community involvement. So tell any friends who also play MX Bikes and get the word out about the series.

Good luck and may the fastest rider win!

Umpossible

Posting a 1:57.435, good luck to everybody else who competes! Don't forget to post your screenshot BEFORE Sunday, as no entries will be taken after 11:59pm MX Bikes time on Saturday.

gif upload site

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Umpossible

Well only two competitors in the first week makes it pretty easy lol

Results:

1st - 1:56.580 - Twitch135 - 1 Point
2nd - 1:57.435 - Umpossible - 2 Points

Bit disappointed with the numbers as there was only one other competitor, but looking on the bright side, anybody who missed the first week will start on 3 points, which is basicaly nothing compared to supercross scoring lol

PizzaChet

...as we all await news of a vastly improved online experience.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Umpossible

Quote from: PizzaChet on January 30, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
...as we all await news of a vastly improved online experience.

The whole point of this competition was to keep the community going while we still wait for online lol

Twitch135

January 30, 2018, 06:51:07 PM #6 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:41:01 PM by Twitch135
I'm enjoying it so far. I was able to practice a little yesterday. Only down to a 2'01.580 right now on 250f. I came across a video from Philian with a fast lap of 1'56 from beta 4 I think it was, so i'm using that as a goal.  ;D
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Husky_Slim

I'm slow but i'll hop in this round! haven't played in a while, checked the forum and saw this series and it's getting me back into the game! Thanks for running this, hopefully more will join like me!

Bj Slice

Why not much SX tracks in your series? It's SX season.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Umpossible

Quote from: Bj Slice on January 31, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

SX can be quite difficult, so I didn't want to start with the hardest tracks. I was planning on doing a SX only series for the next series. Ive got some ideas for future series as well, so the FLCS won't just be a one time thing.

Bj Slice

Quote from: Umpossible on January 31, 2018, 11:47:19 PM
Quote from: Bj Slice on January 31, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

SX can be quite difficult, so I didn't want to start with the hardest tracks. I was planning on doing a SX only series for the next series. Ive got some ideas for future series as well, so the FLCS won't just be a one time thing.

SX tracks will be difficult until you start practicing it. Anyway, goodluck with the series mate. Thanks for putting one up.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"