• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:29:06 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta 1 coming soon

Started by dirtbike, October 02, 2013, 11:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

showtimemx

good to see some new mx games coming, this one is looking very promising.  Like a few others have stated hopefully this forum doesn't turn into a mx sim clone.  Back in the MCM 1 days it was incredible the respect and content that came from our community back then.  Hopefully the guys working on this game will allow some of the very talented people such as the twisted dirt boys to help with content and improvements, this to me is what killed MX SIM as the creator refused to allow people to help and also focused on certain aspects of the game but refused to give simple items such as bike and rider preview or fixing the 400 different variations of one gear because splitting boots up would be too difficult.

Anyway game is looking great hope to see it develop into something fun.

DRyan345

Breezy_341

camo6c

Made my day finding out about this game  ;D

dibu

February 01, 2014, 11:32:22 AM #34 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:52:03 AM by dibu
Quote from: uollie on January 26, 2014, 09:31:31 AM
*making a post so I can see the Development thread*
thx for the hint  ;)
@PiBoSo I'm impressed, nice to see the progress  :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: dibu on February 01, 2014, 11:32:22 AM
Quote from: uollie on January 26, 2014, 09:31:31 AM
*making a post so I can see the Development thread*
thx for the hint  ;)
@PiBoSo I'm impressed, nice to see the progress  :)

Thank you very much. Hopefully work done on MX Bikes will be beneficial for the other sims, too.

GDUBMX

Thats great news. I've been playing your other games,very nice looking and brilliant physics. So am I right in thinking you said the game will be available in a few more months? Hate to bang on but do you have a rough date of when we can expect an alpha or demo? Its just so I stop buying ransoms games to fill the void lol.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Motoboss

Also, have you determined how much its going to cost?
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

GDUBMX

Quote from: Motoboss on February 01, 2014, 01:52:36 PM
I imagine it will be around the 25 euro mark. Hopefully piboso will get drunk tonight and decide to just release it ha ha!

bearded4glory

Very interested to see how this turns out.

MotardMatt

Quote from: Motoboss on February 01, 2014, 01:52:36 PM

Hopefully less then MXS, GP Bikes was what, like £20?

GDUBMX

Yeh, and you got world race series too.

Motoboss

I dont know how much that is ..How about US currency?
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below

GDUBMX

Motoboss