• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:56:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Gaming

Started by Ruubs, April 24, 2014, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaseoDip

Been playing Garrys Mod a lot recently with some friends. Also, Arma 3 has a really cool mod called Battle Royale which is really really fun.

GDUBMX

What is eso? I have that snow, it's pretty cool. Does it still have no sound lol?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Snows the unity game right? I might check it out, I did download mtb freeride thats pretty mad. Another unity game, lot of fun

nhallman103

Quote from: gdubmx on April 24, 2014, 06:43:11 PM
Yeh man the reflex PC servers have been up for months now. I was privileged to be ask to test their new servers s a result I wsd featured in the credits lol. You need to check out Jamie t's replica tracks, awesome man. He's a top track builder.

Did you race with DeeO at the East Rutherford track?  :o

onlyonetone

GDUBMX

Quote from: nhallman103 on April 26, 2014, 06:08:25 PM
Quote from: gdubmx on April 24, 2014, 06:43:11 PM
Yeh man the reflex PC servers have been up for months now. I was privileged to be ask to test their new servers s a result I wsd featured in the credits lol. You need to check out Jamie t's replica tracks, awesome man. He's a top track builder.

Did you race with DeeO at the East Rutherford track?  :o
ha ha yeah I did man, I finished 6th lol. Was good fun, I think the race is on his YouTube. Snow is a skiing game fat, a freestyle skiing game. Pretty cool but buggy still
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MXK_cdub85

Quote from: TheFatController on April 25, 2014, 08:54:09 AM
Snows the unity game right? I might check it out, I did download mtb freeride thats pretty mad. Another unity game, lot of fun

It's actually using the CryEngine 3. It's pretty cool, but has a long road. The animations are poo. Def hope it improves. Also, there are thousands of games being made with the unity engine, it's not a select few. It's quite easy to use for anyone wanting to learn game development. I highly reccomend it!

I've been playing the crap out of starbound. It's addicting. Also I've been tearing it up on mxgp, it's pretty darn fun.

onlyonetone

Starbound is really good.

MX181

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 26, 2014, 06:16:34 PM
What is Snow?

Snowboarding and ski game

Quote from: gdubmx on April 25, 2014, 08:47:49 AM
What is eso? I have that snow, it's pretty cool. Does it still have no sound lol?

No sound and eso is elder scrolls online. Like a wow or lol game but not fantasy

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Ehm24

Level 47 Messiah in New Vegas and I just started Lonesome Road, it's so much fun. I love the military feel it has to it and having a lot more combat situations.

MX181

Playing Trials Fusion, great game. some tricky fun things to do

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

THERealJM

Http://Reflex-central.com JaimieT great kid, does great stuff proud of his hard work and that whole crew who has enabled up to be able to participate in custom user made tracks. 

As for the servers on BOTH MxGP & Reflex, they need a shit ton more work done, to even be considered decent in my opinion.

#THEReaLJM

Motoboss

Any one still play DayZ Standalone? If so It would be nice to make a MX Bikes clan ... If you would like to join me just PM me  :)
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

nhallman103

Anyone who hasn't heard of PlanetSide 2 should check it out. It's free on Steam and it's loads of fun.

Omar

Quote from: Motoboss on May 11, 2014, 02:28:57 PM
Any one still play DayZ Standalone? If so It would be nice to make a MX Bikes clan ... If you would like to join me just PM me  :)
Wish I can man, my PC is not that much though :/, I recommend you search for a clan or group, playing alone is not fun in such games.