• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:21 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Online bugs anyone?

Started by GDUBMX, June 17, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Anyone else experiencing bugs with online, specifically clicking on a setting or garage when in the online game menu/lobby. Several times on practice and washington my game has crashed to desktop giving no errors at all.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not had a single bug online yet.. sorry 😕

GDUBMX

hmm weird, you using any rider mods or anything? i have the tech 10s mod and rider gear etc

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah fox v4, my Atlas neck brace and tech10's.

teeds

Had the same going to garage, had to delete the setup to fix. And we get this now http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5867.0 Although I didn't go to track to see where it puts you when it happened last night (i'm used to the bug in GPBikes so just reconnect) many still connected did not show in the player list.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

ah ok thanks teeds. is a bit of a pain in the arse

teeds

Had the garage thing several times now, It happens with a new setup, you make changes then save it and when you next go to garage the game crashes to desktop with no error.

Also had the "name not in the player list" after a session restart again yesterday. When I went to go to track it puts in some funky spot IDK where, but when I held the rest button for 3 secs, to reset on track, it put me out of bounds and I fell to oblivion! If anyone gets this you need to re-join to fix it. This exact same bug is in GPbikes.

PizzaChet

I'd like to ask how the "online fix" is tested? Is there alpha testers stress testing servers and/or features or just Snappe and PiBoSo checking things before release?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

GDUBMX

I think they intend to get testers eventually but they are the only testers currently. Kinda a good thing and a bad thing imo.

joao santos 17

No problems for me at the moment but running all stock only have custom tracks

philiaN

yes, i can confirm the garage bug and couldn't reconnect to the server (syncing forever) pretty sure the server didnt register that im no longer on the server  ::)

CSchmied986

Online bugs? ??? Besides all the rubberbanding and unpredictable movements of other riders? Sometimes I notice my screen lags for a second online, especially when there is more than a couple players.

Could getting rid of the dirt formation on the bikes and animations help a little? I mean, that certainly used bandwidth.

teeds

Who are you playing online with, Australians maybe? My online experience is very different from yours in B8.

Has any one tried watching a reply with lots on? I've not actually got around to turning up my replay file size yet but hopefully it's better than this now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3VoIlMLSkE

GDUBMX

Haha yeah teeds I did record one but it was so laggy and buggy I never put in on YouTube cus it makes the game look terrible haha.

giopanda

just tried two different official servers (test track and maryland) and track erosion isn't working..