• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:46:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

WeekendWarriors Racing Team

Started by iNsane, June 20, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

June 20, 2018, 11:02:38 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:25:47 PM by iNsane

WeekendWarriors Racing Team - est. 2018

We are a fresh racing team named WeekendWarriors based in Germany.
    The team started as a three headed group of young and determined riders which will try their best to compete in top class races and tournaments.
    Competitors in Season '18 are iNsane, Leon Waters and Maveric. Details listed below.

Rider name: iNsane
    Rider number: 283
    Competing in: MX1
    Preferred competition: MX

Official races won: 0 / 0
    Official tournaments won: 0 / 0

Rider name: Waters
    Rider number: 291
    Preferred competition: SX

Rider name: Maveric
    Rider number: 135
    Competing in: MX2

Rider name: philiaN
    Rider number: 389

Our main goal is having fun and gaining experience while racing online with others.
    Besides that we also try our best to be outstanding in the whole season and collect as many points as possible.

But not only racing and winning is our intention.
    Currently I'm hosting some servers available for everyone to race Nationals and Supercross with others, to make things easier for riders with bad internet connection or bugged server hosting.

To join directly, check out the official page.

Everyone of us is racing and using custom skins of the bike and rider gear. Most stuff is available in Bj Slice's syncback (Thread), but some things are not available (e.g. O'Neal gear) so I've created an thread in the mods section to collect our skins and make them available for everyone, to be seen by everyone.

Check it out here.

Otherwise I think everything has been told and the last words only could be ...
    See you all on track!

[/list]

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
    MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
    MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
    PayPal

GDUBMX

Love the enthusiasm guys, so cool to see after such a long time. We had some great enthusiastic people here in the past they raced and even created lots of content but left sadly, would be cool to see you guys stick around. I'm definitely gonna jump in with a team.. See you on the track!

Oh and +1 on the teams thread
    <br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Umpossible

Looks awesome guys! Can't wait for a Umpossible Racing vs Weekend Warriors race! You make me want to update all my team info, you've nailed it!

loinen

welcome guys and thanks for the servers!
    glad to see active riders and mx bikes coming living.

iNsane

• Added forum hyperlink to our skins thread :)

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
    MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
    PayPal

iNsane

• Thread has been moved to the Races/Teams board (Thanks Pib!)
    • added philiaN, welcome buddy :)
    • resized pictures

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
    MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
    PayPal

PizzaChet

I just tried to join your Glen Helen server and got "Missing Bike". Downloaded OEM Full Pack 0.8.3b and again got same error. Is there a newer bike I'm missing? Here's my current list....
    Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

Quote from: PizzaChet on August 09, 2018, 02:37:47 AM
    I just tried to join your Glen Helen server and got "Missing Bike". Downloaded OEM Full Pack 0.8.3b and again got same error. Is there a newer bike I'm missing? Here's my current list....

Yeah well possibly you're missing bikes because i have pitbikes installed on the servers client and the servers are on Open class therefore the Server reads every bike including pitbikes. Gonna fix that later that day.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
    MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
    PayPal

Twitch135

August 09, 2018, 03:46:56 PM #8 Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 03:58:18 PM by Twitch135
    Quote from: iNsane on August 09, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
    Quote from: PizzaChet on August 09, 2018, 02:37:47 AM

Yeah well possibly you're missing bikes because i have pitbikes installed on the servers client and the servers are on Open class therefore the Server reads every bike including pitbikes. Gonna fix that later that day.
    Yeah didn't work for me as well and I have the pitbikes installed. I tried ALL bikes and still get "bike missing". If I remember correctly, if you set it to "Open" it only works with stock or oem bikes, but not both together. I may be wrong though. Same issue for Redbud server.
    <br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

PizzaChet

I guess I'll have to add them, even though I probably will never ride them. Should be part of the pack IMHO.
    Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

Pitbike installed, problem solved! No limits!

iNsane

Quote from: PizzaChet on August 10, 2018, 06:37:40 AM
    Pitbike installed, problem solved! No limits!

Yeah and I forgot to mention that I now limited the servers from Open to MX1/MX2/MX1OEM/MX2OEM.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
    MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
    PayPal

seney8

March 21, 2020, 03:54:21 PM #12 Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 04:20:16 PM by seney8
    Super awesome! I love the passion by this community.

Are there still teams out there? Maybe different classes? Would be cool to see some MXB leagues.

*edit* just found MyMXB.com