• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:28:45 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Riser reset timer animation

Started by GDUBMX, June 24, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Very frustrating holding the reset button for like 6 to 8 seconds to discover you ain't gonna reset, to then press the button again.. I timer animation would be extremely useful, at least we can see the the button has been pressed and now we must wait. Just another idea which I think would benefit users
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

ChamP_Mx

Yeah this has been happened to me way to many times, tbh it kinds ruins the moment.
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

Twitch135

I agree it's extremely annoying during a race. Usually finally does it after the 3rd or 4th attempt for me. Thought it was my controller, but it even does it when I switch it to my spacebar.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

philiaN

If someone is near you the timer will be reseted.. thats the "problem"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I got stuck sideways on a fence last night on Washington. A bail button would also be useful.

+1 to a countdown.

The distance between riders dictating a reset needs looking at too. I couldn't reset near the finish line on Washington because someone was coming down the hill about 2 corners behind me. More than enough time to get out the way

Ruubs

June 26, 2018, 09:59:26 AM #5 Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:04:56 PM by Sandbiter
What about being half opacity and collisions off for the first few seconds of respawning? No need to wait until the track's clear that way.

Twitch135

Quote from: Sandbiter on June 26, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
What about being half opacity and collisions of for the first few seconds of respawning? No need to wait until the track's clear that way.
+1 for this
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Ruubs

On a second thought, it'd need some sort of timer. For example that you can only reset after 5 sec. Crashing should be 'punished'.