• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:56:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Simulator Replacement?

Started by MotardMatt, February 01, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotardMatt

February 01, 2014, 07:24:29 PM Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 07:42:25 PM by MotardMatt
Okay, so i just saw a video of this game and i have to say that even though its in Alpha it looks and sounds better that MXS in ways.

The rider actually does something in this as opposed to MXS where he pretty much stays still. Also the little added features like brake squeek is a very nice feature.

What do you guys think, is this going to be the MXS replacement or will it make jlv try harder to release frequent updates and improve it even more?

MxMonster725

If this game is ready, it will be the dead of mxsim :/

MotardMatt

Quote from: MxMonster725 on February 01, 2014, 07:29:59 PM
If this game is ready, it will be the dead of mxsim :/

Looking at how ready it is already i'm expecting a lot!

Ruubs

If the physics of this game is good enough for a real Mx game (including whips etc). It defintly will be better than Mx Sim because of all it's features.

MxMonster725

MxMonster725

MotardMatt

So this game already looks like it has better physics, already has shaders and better rider movement.

Should be good to see the battle between the games. This and MXS

GDUBMX

Quote from: MotardMatt on February 01, 2014, 07:24:29 PM
Okay, so i just saw a video of this game and i have to say that even though its in Alpha it looks and sounds better that MXS in ways.

The rider actually does something in this as opposed to MXS where he pretty much stays still. Also the little added features like break squeek is a very nice feature.

What do you guys think, is this going to be the MXS replacement or will it make jlv try harder to release frequent updates and improve it even more?
Sorry matt I've been waiting a long time for this after your... You're your thing ha ha ha... Its brake not break
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

Piboso had already said that some of the features in this will hopefully set the bar for the simulators. Meaning some if the features in this will be copied no doubt.

MotardMatt

Quote from: gdubmx on February 01, 2014, 07:39:42 PM
Quote from: MotardMatt on February 01, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

The rider actually does something in this as opposed to MXS where he pretty much stays still. Also the little added features like break squeek is a very nice feature.

Sorry matt I've been waiting a long time for this after your... You're your thing ha ha ha... Its brake not break

I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

GDUBMX

Lol, elephants never forget. Was just one of those dumb MX sim forum things you did when I used poor grammer and someone had to correct me cus I said your and not you're apparently.. It was you that time lol. So consider this payback ha a. I don't think jlv will see this as a need to better his game. Seems like he's kinda done with it. Not sure if tjatisthecase thats just my views

MotardMatt

Quote from: gdubmx on February 01, 2014, 07:54:33 PM
Lol, elephants never forget. Was just one of those dumb MX sim forum things you did when I used poor grammer and someone had to correct me cus I said your and not you're apparently.. It was you that time lol. So consider this payback ha a. I don't think jlv will see this as a need to better his game. Seems like he's kinda done with it. Not sure if tjatisthecase thats just my views

nailed it....

GDUBMX

Already tho this game has an advantage with those rider physics. Hopefully the sounds will change as I feel they sound like a 4 and 2 stroke

Evans711

Just in its pre-alpha stage it has the all and more of the features that sim has taken 5 years to get too. And MX-Bikes makes it all look much better. Good job Piboso!

KaseoDip

Quote from: Evans711 on February 01, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
Just in its pre-alpha stage it has the all and more of the features that sim has taken 5 years to get too. And MX-Bikes makes it all look much better. Good job Piboso!