• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:59:16 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2/4 stroke sound - OLD

Started by BadStar, November 18, 2017, 10:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Quote from: Twitch135 on November 22, 2017, 07:08:41 PM
Quote from: Rick on November 22, 2017, 12:55:51 AM
Please help me...where can i find the original 250cc_limiter.wav ?
For the OEM bikes just go into your Mx Bikes folder, then open Bikes folder then open one of the OEM bike zip folder and you will find it in there. For stock bikes mx bikes folder then the bikes zip file. Hope this makes sense and helps  ;D.

Badstar nice work man that 2 stroke sounds way better.

or here
http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1385.0

isn't this the good one that comes with the OEM's?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

DudeeliteMX

I cannot get the sounds to work in beta7. Whenever i load the Yz250 that i replaced the sounds with i get a runtime error. What am i doing wrong?

BadStar

Quote from: DudeeliteMX on November 23, 2017, 06:39:23 PM
I cannot get the sounds to work in beta7. Whenever i load the Yz250 that i replaced the sounds with i get a runtime error. What am i doing wrong?

Are you sure you are putting the sounds in the 250 2 stroke and not the 4 stroke?
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

DudeeliteMX

Yes i am sure, I use the 2016 YZ250. not YZF250

BadStar

Updated to mono format in hopes to fix issue online that gdub had
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

nico_ktm19

I just found this rev limiter sound : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagjLhhEr0s

sound really clean, if someone want and know how to mod it to get it in the game

ChamP_Mx

I have a question, how do you guys open the cfg file? I click on it and it tells me I have no app that can run that file.
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

ChamP_Mx

Quote from: Jjok_17 on November 27, 2017, 12:30:51 AM
I have a question, how do you guys open the cfg file? I click on it and it tells me I have no app that can run that file.

never mind got it solved lul
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

DudeeliteMX

Can anyone tell me which bike they used to replace the sounds with? I use the 2016 YZ250 from beta 6. And it doesnt work, i just get a runtime error.

When go to my mx-bikes folder to replace with any other bikes, the folders only contain a "Paints" folder and there is no sounds to replace with. I use the syncback and theres only OEM bikes in my mx-bikes folder.

BadStar

Quote from: DudeeliteMX on November 27, 2017, 04:34:50 PM
Can anyone tell me which bike they used to replace the sounds with? I use the 2016 YZ250 from beta 6. And it doesnt work, i just get a runtime error.

When go to my mx-bikes folder to replace with any other bikes, the folders only contain a "Paints" folder and there is no sounds to replace with. I use the syncback and theres only OEM bikes in my mx-bikes folder.

Under the folders you will see the same bikes listed as ".pkz" files. You need to unzip/extract that and put the sounds inside
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Asdrael

Actually, you don't.

You can just leave the .pkz alone. Just put the sound files in the /whateverbikename/ folder, the same one that should contain the /paints folder and nothing else. The content of the folder have priority over the .pkz, and then it's easier to revert (just delete the files and voila, back to the released version with no bike missmatch).

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

DudeeliteMX

Twitch135

All I wanna do is ride the 2 stroke now. Sound needs some work, but I'm still loving it. Thanks again Badstar 8)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

loinen

BadStar
not sure if you know that guy and would want to know but I strongly wanna help speed up your process in any possible way so..
there is one who did great sound modding job for GP Bikes - Urban Chaos 2.0
I dunno but hope he could help you. his thread:
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4071.0

GDUBMX

Hey Badstar, any progress on both sounds?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />