• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FIX NETCODE AND PHYSICS FIRST - Then what do you think of this?

Started by GDUBMX, July 01, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Sorry about the title, don't want the development to be switched to this suggestion as i know people get pissed off when suggestions are made (then implemented) that divert attention away from the netcode etc...  So ONCE those aspects are addressed and if this isnt too much to ask or it offends anyone (to which i dont care if it does, man the F up!) Then could we look at this, i think its cool myself. Whats you guys's thoughts?

Ive added a "Nation" Line to the catergories and then those countries flags to each player, that way we know where everyone is from (or at least IP Based)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

joao santos 17

Paco is from my country ?i think its from Spain not sure

GDUBMX

Quote from: joao santos 17 on July 01, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
Paco is from my country ?i think its from Spain not sure

hahha i know, this was just guess work and random flags.

loinen

great, this minor implementation makes it look like an official table of results from real life events and even adds some "brightness" to the picture.

PiBoSo

Support for a nation flag linked to the user has already been requested in the past for GP Bikes and Kart Racing Pro.
I always opposed the idea.
There already is too much nationalism and chauvinism in the world and I don't want to add another brick ( albeit small ) to the walls dividing us.

GDUBMX

loinen

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 01, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
There already is too much nationalism and chauvinism in the world and I don't want to add another brick ( albeit small ) to the walls dividing us.

sounds like an extreme tolerance or something. it's as if any stupid or disgusting or freaky shit becomes allowed in the name of freedom and democracy - same but inverted - let's remove any image of M+W or hetero family because it may bruise feelings of LGBT tards etc., etc. people still live in countries, and flags in the game would not help dividing them, it's interesting - from which places of the world riders come.
there is too much idiotism in the world, and this really divide people.

PizzaChet

Quote from: loinen on July 01, 2018, 06:50:32 PM...if any stupid or disgusting or freaky shit becomes allowed in the name of freedom and democracy
Thanks for the opinion Adolf.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

loinen

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 02, 2018, 02:59:48 AM
Thanks for the opinion Adolf.

there is nothing close to nazi's ideology in my words, the logic pattern which makes you call me adolf comes from pseudoliberal propaganda.

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

loinen

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal