• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:35:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

FLCS2 Round 2 - Paleta Raceway V2 - 25/6/2018 to 1/7/2018

Started by Umpossible, June 25, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

fuck this shit, wasn't home the whole weekend and that's the best I could drop while completely sunburned and nearly thrown my controller against my monitors. And the best is that my game crashed the moment I pressed "Export". Tried to catch up again but I'm too tired to do this time again. Sorry, hope it counts anyways.

won't be mad if it does not count, but like I said, I pressed export and the game just crashed, times are gone.

And sorry for the servers being down, wasn't home to maintance and I couldn't do anything against it. Still don't know what's going on there but I'll fix asap.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Umpossible

Posting on behalf of Santos17 who PM'd me his screenshots as he was having trouble posting them :)

joao santos 17

You sandy 8)......how do you gona do that mate 1:28 a second and half better than my ideal best lap 

joao santos 17

I dont have much time to put some hours setup my  suspension

mmtroop616

i also had it crash while exporting, thankfully it saved to my best laps.

Umpossible

Results after Round 2:

I'm still happy for people to send in screenshots if the lap was done before the cut off time, you'll need to prove this in the exports :) This'll be open for a day or so.

ChamP_Mx

Ok so heres the deal, I don't have an export, all I have is the in game screenshot, i made this lap in the early week and i spent most of the week trying to figure out why i cant upload these screenshots to only find out i don't have an export lol. So if you look closely you will see that i did this lap on the weekend warriors server, this server was only working for the first couple of days of the round so that's my only proof lol.
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

Umpossible

Quote from: ChamP_Mx on July 02, 2018, 04:22:35 PM
Ok so heres the deal, I don't have an export, all I have is the in game screenshot, i made this lap in the early week and i spent most of the week trying to figure out why i cant upload these screenshots to only find out i don't have an export lol. So if you look closely you will see that i did this lap on the weekend warriors server, this server was only working for the first couple of days of the round so that's my only proof lol.

Are people okay for me to accept this? I'm happy to accept it

Umpossible

I went back through our team conversation on discord and found this, it matches up to his time perfectly from Wednesday last week. So I'm happy to accept it

ChamP_Mx

Detective umpossible on the case! Haha Thanks mate.
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."