• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:34:05 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2018 Mx Bikes MXON @ Redbud

Started by GDUBMX, July 10, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Shall we sort a race out for this year? Think it will be cool
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Twitch135

July 10, 2018, 04:03:06 PM #1 Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:35:36 PM by Twitch135
Quote from: GDUBMX on July 10, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Shall we sort a race out for this year? Think it will be cool
+1 I agree I'm up for it for US.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Mace-x

Sure, how many riders per country?
Got 2 entrys for Chile here  ;D

iNsane

We could have 4 for Germany 😁

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ehle

I am in for it for the US! Was a fun race in person and hope it'll be just as fun on here,

Umpossible

Ill put my hand up for Australia, I would love to see some other Aussies compete as well!

GDUBMX

Alright there is clearly enough and it will be a laugh.. But should we wait for Piboso to fix the garage bug first or not? Would be a huge pain in the arse to attempt relatively clean but I guess we could do it

I'll do a proper layout for it later on and sign ups etc. Gonna be fun though that's for sure, and hey who knows.. When England win the world Cup this year maybe me, tfc and teeds? Could bring it home for UK lol

BBarrzy

that would be soo dope, to watch considering Im to slow to make the uk team  :-\
yo

ChamP_Mx

USA +1, ready to show that nation spirit!
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

GDUBMX

Quote from: BBarrzy on July 11, 2018, 11:05:18 PM
that would be soo dope, to watch considering Im to slow to make the uk team  :-\

Sorry Bazz, was always under the assumption we only had 2 or 3 brits here on the forum.  We can make our own rules with this.. So who knows how many team members we could have hahaha

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Umpossible

I think I'm one of the only Aussies on here, so if you can do a Shoey, you can ride for team Australia

GDUBMX

PizzaChet

Let 'em. I say only an Aussie would not realize that's done with a new shoe, not one that just drove an entire Grand Prix.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.