• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:45:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Dark Mode forum?

Started by GDUBMX, July 12, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

is it possible to create a dark mode version of this forum piboso? like this style..

Basically remove all bright white and replace with dark grey? or is this alot of work..
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

iNsane

The forum ist based on a premade "engine" I would say. So therefore Pib only has to Download another Template/Skin and add it to the Forums FTP.

But I don't think that's worth the work for now.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

GDUBMX

Piboso said in a steam instant message he will look into it. I wouldn't call it work, its really easy to do

PizzaChet

Black backgrounds really mess with your eyes, especially if you have to stare at them for long periods. I really hope it would be an option to have both.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You used to be able to change forum theme but the option seems to be missing now..

matty0l215

This is a Simple Machies forum. Each user can set the theme of the forum in their own settings and chose from one of the uploaded themes anyway (look in; Profile, Modify Profile, Look and Layout,
Current Theme: Change)

One of the Admin's can upload new Themes as they please.

https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/

Snappe

I've made a dark mode, you can activate it in your forum profile.
Let me know if you find any problems!

[GH]Cody

Quote from: Snappe on April 11, 2019, 06:38:58 PMI've made a dark mode, you can activate it in your forum profile.
Let me know if you find any problems!
thank you for this, it makes browsing the forums much more pleasant at night.

GDUBMX

excellent!! thank you SNappe :) much better