• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:27:18 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

#1 WeekendWarriors FUN Race Results

Started by Leon_Waters, July 16, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon_Waters

July 16, 2018, 12:26:25 AM Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:41:43 AM by Leon_Waters
Hey guys,

first of all i want to thank everyone that participated in todays races. Eventhough we had a lot of technical issues in the beginning, we had a blast in the end! Thanks to everyone for patiently waiting for us to fix these problems. Next time we know how the servers react and will split up into heat races instead of trying to race with that many people on one track! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did eventhough there were a lot of problems... We would love to read your feedback and suggestions below, your WeekendWarriors Racing Team.
P.S: Umpossible Racing I hope you now know what a WeekendWarrior is :D <3

Results:

Main Event

Heat Race no. 1

Heat Race no. 2

iNsane

It was great! Again I'm sorry for all the technical issues we had this evening. But it was the first race we hosted and I wasn't quite sure how much my server client can run. Now that we know a little bit more it was great fun to race with ya'll! Netcode is still an issue imo but nevermind :)

See you all the next time!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Umpossible

That was awesome! When is round 2?

And yeah, we got worked over in that main event! great racing!

Leon_Waters

ChamP_Mx

Weather we have one or not, this was fun. I thought It was gonna be a fail at first, but you guys worked through it. NIce!
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

teeds

Nice 1 for hosting. I got the garage bug crash just before race one and couldn't join again as the race had started.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

iNsane

Quote from: teeds on July 16, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
Nice 1 for hosting. I got the garage bug crash just before race one and couldn't join again as the race had started.

Lol and we all were wondering why you disconnected :O
I'm Not a Fan of discord but it seems that it's useful for direct messaging since there's no real alternative to informing others what happened.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Umpossible

Quick Question, are you guys happy for me to include these results in the overall points standings for the number system that I started? Especially if there is the chance that there might be more than one round. The numbering system isn't definite, but its something for now until we have an official series, you can find the post about it here: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2143.0

I'll have to reverse the points layout to an olympic style points scoring (just so the numbers make sense). You won't have to make any chances to your scoring :)

iNsane

Quote from: Umpossible on July 16, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
Quick Question, are you guys happy for me to include these results in the overall points standings for the number system that I started? Especially if there is the chance that there might be more than one round. The numbering system isn't definite, but its something for now until we have an official series, you can find the post about it here: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2143.0

I'll have to reverse the points layout to an olympic style points scoring (just so the numbers make sense). You won't have to make any chances to your scoring :)

I'll guess we're fine with that, for this season it's okay imo. :)

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Clutch_Luck

This was actually my first time doing competitive online racing on this game and it beats the hell out of chasing my ghost around on the track.. Good clean racing by everyone involved hopefully i'm free for the next one..