• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:39:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

In case anyone is still wondering -

The pack will get an update "soon" (tm). I have found some new data, gotten a few ideas, and prefer to make a big update rather than a few small ones. For now please consider this pack + the Alta as the current OEM content.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

ChamP_Mx

"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

Mace-x

Asdrael

19.07.2018 OEM v0.8.2 - Alta and Honda 2018

New for 0.8.2: Honda CRF 2018, both 250f and 450f (thanks Damien for letting me reuse the model) REPLACING the discontinued 2017; Alta MX and Alta MXR v2 REPLACING the Alta MXR v1 (made with TFC's agreement, he will update his own post with those tomorrow, I think he passed out on his couch tonight)

How to:
New users: dowload and install Bikes. That's it.

Download this pack from MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE . Almost 3Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your MXB directory, it contains a /bikes folder with all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta8. Careful: those bikes are now uppacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

Previous users: if you already had v0.8.1 here is a "patch download" with instructions
  • Download this smaller zip file and install it in your bikes directory, accept the overwrite of all files: MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE
  • Server hosts in particular: Delete the following folders: MX2OEM_2017_Honda_CRF250R ; MX2OEM_2017_Honda_CRF450R ; MX2OEM_2018_Alta_Redshift_MXR <- They are no longer supported and updated!
Or alternatively keep it all up to date using SyncBack, once it is updated, provided by Bj Slice: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1993.0

Change log: v0.8.2 – 19/07/2018
  • Each download has a text file containing some information, in particular latest version installed
  • Replaced the 2017 Honda with 2018 models.
  • Replacedthe former Alta MXR by Alta MX and Alta MXR v2: The Alta MX can be found in MX2 OEM and has Eco, Sport and Performance maps. The Alta MXR can be found in MX1 OEM and has an extra map - Overclocked.
  • ALL weight distribution of the bikes redone. I strongly encourage people to try them all again.
  • The rider position on the 4 strokes has been reviewed.
  • All default setups have thus been reviewed to what I find nice: Front sag 30/60, rear sag 40/105 approximately.
Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.

Credits and original threads:

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

philiaN

Bj Slice

Thank you Asdrael, will update syncback when I get back from work tomorrow.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Asdrael

Alternative upload to Mediafire added to initial post.

Full pack (~2.35GB): MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE

Patch from 0.8.1 to 0.8.2 (~600MB):MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks Asdrael :) Yeah I was gone after dinner that was me done haha..

𝖙𝖋𝖈

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

S1ck

Hi.

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

Downloading both now. This isn't a guarantee that all servers will have this content though, right? It certainly hedges our bets for most of them I guess. I'm excited to try and join something other than a stock server!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Leon_Waters

WeekendWarriors Servers will update tomorrow, sorry for the issues!

Asdrael

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 22, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
Downloading both now. This isn't a guarantee that all servers will have this content though, right?

All servers are responsible for running whatever they want. I'm trying to provide tools to make it easy for all (including a pack version number + specific categories), but I can't control that. Most if not all hosts tend to run the latest pack within a week of release though (thanks again to them!).

Hoh and there will be an update next week to include the RMZ 450 and most likely something else ;)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord