• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:16:05 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaChet

I only found a pitbikes and a stock Forest server. I now have the online lap record on a 450 at Forest! Pitter patter. Better get at 'er!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Asdrael

26.07.2018 OEM v0.8.3b - RMZ 2018 (450 hands and cams fixed)

New for 0.8.3: Suzuki RMZ 2018, both 250f and 450f (thanks Damien for making the RMZ 450 model and letting me update the 2016 RMZ 250 to 2018) REPLACING the discontinued 2016 . I am updating models as they come, and I chose to replace rather than retain the previous years to lower the size of the download as well as the connection issues when playing online. Apologies for the "back to back" updates two Thursdays in a row, had a bit of a misunderstanding with Damien which ended up with cross-releases. Wups. And double wups: had do do a version b fixing hands and cameras for the RMZ 450.

How to:
New users: dowload and install Bikes. That's it.

Download this pack from MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE . Almost 3Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your MXB directory, it contains a /bikes folder with all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta8. Careful: those bikes are now uppacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

Previous users: if you already had v0.8.2 here is a "patch download" with instructions
  • Download this smaller zip file -250MB- and install it in your bikes directory, accept the overwrite of all files: MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE
  • Server hosts in particular: Delete the following folders: MX2OEM_2016_Suzuki_RMZ250 ; MX1OEM_2016_Suzuki_RMZ450 <- They are no longer supported and updated!
Or alternatively keep it all up to date using SyncBack, once it is updated, provided by Bj Slice: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1993.0

Currently supported bike list:
  • Yamaha YZ 125, YZ 250, YZF 250 and YZF 450 2016.
  • Honda CRF 250R and CRF 450R 2018
  • Suzuki RM 125 and RM 250 2003 ; RMZ 250 and RMZ 450 2018
  • Kawasaki KXF 250 and KXF 450 2017
  • Husqvarna FC 250, FC 350 and FC 450 2016
  • Alta MX and MXR 2018
Change log: v0.8.3b – 26/07/2018
  • Replaced the 2016 Suzuki 4 strokes with 2018 models. The RMZ 250 is basically the same as before, I however updated the dyno and tried to improve the geometry a bit.
Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.

Credits and original threads:
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

WUPS

Thanks to Philian and TFC, I noticed an error in the RMZ 450 upload - my bad.

If you downloaded version v0.8.3 published earlier today, just download and install this (very small):
Patch v0.8.3 to 0.8.3b from MEGA or alternatively this Patch v0.8.3 to 0.8.3b from Mediafire.

Everyone else with an older version - refer to the post above or the initial post, I'm updating the links.

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

PSA:

The current OEM bike pack (v0.8.3b) should work in Beta9. However, the gearbox might behave wierdly compared to stock bikes because of some value changes (most likely even more difficult to change gear without a clutch). I will go over this hopefully this weekend and release an update once I'm satisfied with the result.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

05.09.2018 OEM v0.9.1 - Beta9, electric Alta for realz!

This update takes care of the Beta9 update, including proper electric bike integration, a 450f change and some minor updates.

How to:
New users: dowload and install Bikes. That's it.

Download this pack from MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE . 2.5Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your MXB directory, it contains a /bikes folder with all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta9. Careful: those bikes are now uppacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

Previous users: if you already had v0.8.3b here is a "patch download" with instructions

Download this smaller zip file -65kB- and install it in your game directory, accept the overwrite of all files: MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE

Or alternatively keep it all up to date using SyncBack, once it is updated, provided by Bj Slice: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1993.0

Currently supported bike list:
  • Yamaha YZ 125, YZ 250, YZF 250 and YZF 450 2016.
  • Honda CRF 250R and CRF 450R 2018
  • Suzuki RM 125 and RM 250 2003 ; RMZ 250 and RMZ 450 2018
  • Kawasaki KXF 250 and KXF 450 2017
  • Husqvarna FC 250, FC 350 and FC 450 2016
  • Alta MX and MXR 2018
Change log: v0.9.1 – 05/09/2018
  • Gearbox changes: all bikes now have proper gearbox behaviour. Slightly let go of the throttle or slip the clutch to shift up. Values should work for all bikes, including 2 strokes.
  • Shift Help: Should work properly for all bikes. Activate the option in your Simulation Settings if you cba to upshift like a man.
  • 450f engines: modified their inertia back to recommended values. Should now behave more like an oversized 250f (both engine and chassis wise), and not a completely different beast (had to revert because tyre + suspension changes now allow it to work).
  • Geometry fine tunning: all bikes touched up. The placebo effect is strong.
  • Alta: are now proper electric bikes. 1 gear -no need to switch anymore- a battery, etc. Had to cheat a bit to get it to work (see HERE). Primary Drive ratio updated - thanks Pibs!-
  • CRF250: slightly changed the primary drive ratio. Should feel less sluggish.
  • KXF450 and RMZ450: rev limiters updated.
Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.
Bear with me if I messed something up, very tired those days ;)

Credits and original threads:
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

StoneRider

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Mace-x

Jimqc

thank you for the update of the bike he is going really really well ;D ;D ;D

ehstrike

Purchased Oct 2018
Privateer :)

Lancaster33

I love your mods But are there any templates like PSD's for painting ?

Asdrael

Please look in the model original threads for the PSD when they are available, as I don't keep those. I just do the physics, using the models I receive from other people.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Danish_Gamer_Toke

My alta MX does not show up and it says "bike missing" when i try to join a server. And also do you have a update for the tyre mod? i cant play online with it and the bikes just handle bad without it