• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:28:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

FLCS2 Results

Started by Umpossible, August 02, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umpossible

Standings:

Winners
6 - Sandbiter

Podiums
6 - Sandbiter
5 - Joao Santos 17
3 - Twitch135
3 - NorCal986
1 - Umpossible

Laps Set
6 - Umpossible
6 - Twitch135
6 - Joao Santos 17
6 - iNsane
6 - Leon_Waters
6 - Sandbiter
5 - NorCal986
5 - Jimqc
4 - mmtroop616
3 - Jjok_17
1 - Mace-X

Congratulations to Sandbiter for the perfect season and championship! I hope everybody who set a lap had fun! Thank you to everybody who has supported this series by setting a lap! Can't wait to see everybody back for the FLCS3 and also a new series that I'll be starting that runs coinciding with the FLCS3, the FLRS (Five Lap Race Series). More info to come soon!

Twitch135

Thanks for doing this man. It has been fun. :)  Congrats! Sandy
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Ruubs

Thanks for hosting this Umpossible! Was fun. It got pretty close at the end there with Santos! Good job everyone. :D

Bj Slice

Congrats! Could be nice to have more than 5 laps for the race series. I would suggest atleast 8 laps for a 2 min optimal lap time  track. Thanks!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

joao santos 17

Pibs could be implement something like testing Race with ghost too like testing but starting in the grid

CSchmied986

Even though not many people participated, it was good to have some kind of competition! I sure hope that this game has a usable online experience soon like MX Simulator. Until then, we will never have more than a handful of players.  :-\

PizzaChet

I'm one more to add. There must more besides me. Once the content hurdle is leapt, it's easy to jump on and play. That was a big damper for me, but I'm online almost every day. I think more people are seeing the light now.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.