• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

WeekendWarriors Gear and MSM Bike Paints

Started by iNsane, June 25, 2018, 12:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

June 25, 2018, 12:16:40 AM Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 10:51:56 AM by iNsane | WeekendWarriors

WeekendWarriors Racing Team - est. 2018

Hello people of the MX Bikes community. As you may have read, this is the thread to collect the skins and combinations of our riders.
You can download the whole skin of one rider. There are also seperated download links for single skins.
Just press "download" in the upper left corner and OneDrive will make a .zip out of it.

The downloads are of course free and there are skins which were made by others of the community. Shoutout and credits to all the fabolous skinners which made all those skins available here in our forum!

Bike Paints

Last update: 07.07.2019

download (OneDrive)

read post (MXB-Mods.com)

Team Gear

Last update: 07.07.2019

download (OneDrive)

read post (MXB-Mods.com)

For easy installation of the bike skins check out my little tool here.
It allows you to install the bike skins faster for every bike. More details in the thread.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane

• added philiaN's skin, welcome buddy :)
  • added complete pack link
  • resized the pictures

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

I unzipped your Everything Pack and the "rider" folder is the same name, but instead of "bikes" yours is named "bike". I now have a "bikes" folder with all the OEM 0.8.3b bikes and a "bike" folder that only has your team skins. Is this how it should be, or was that a misspelling? I now get "connection timeout" instead of "missing bike". I need help. I could join all of the other servers before.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

PizzaChet

I deleted that and started over with their Skin Installer and still get "missing bike". I pray PiBoSo gets wise and figures out the WorkShop before going on Steam. This kind of thing can be a deal breaker for less patient people. I'm through for now. Just going onto some other server.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

Quote from: PizzaChet on August 09, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
I deleted that and started over with their Skin Installer and still get "missing bike". I pray PiBoSo gets wise and figures out the WorkShop before going on Steam. This kind of thing can be a deal breaker for less patient people. I'm through for now. Just going onto some other server.

I'm going to Take a Look on what I did wrong after todays Work.

Nonetheless the skins should have nothing to do with Missing Bikes. Connection Timeout tho is for me just a Bug and I have to reconnect and then it works. I'll answer on the other Thread.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane

update 16.09.2018:

• updated all our bike skins (removed the numbers and names, because bike fonts are real)
  • added our OFFICIAL team gear
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW BIKE SKINS AND REMOVE THE OLD [WW] FROM YOUR SKINS FOLDERS! THEY'RE NOT NEEDED ANYMORE!

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane

update 07.07.2019:
  • updated the post
  • removed the single skins
  • new pictures, link to mxb-mods.com