• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:46:44 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Cant Find PiBoso folder..License(Key)

Started by MorganMX124, August 18, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorganMX124

Hey guys been awhile since I've played and doing the beta 8 install and noticed I cannot find my Piboso folder in my documents. I know I wouldn't delete it since it has my License. Any ideas of getting it back Snappe or PiBoso?

PizzaChet

C:\Users\morgan\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes

Something like this?

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

CSchmied986

Issac! Glad to see you on here man! We need more descent gamers on here.

MorganMX124

whats up chris! and yea ever since I downloaded beta 8 I cant find my license... idk if I still have my email with like a receipt of purchase but if not how do I recover my key?

Twitch135

Stupid question, have you opened File Explorer and searched "Piboso" or "license"? If you have, then you can get your key by emailing Piboso or Snappe. All you need is the email address associated with the paypal account you used to purchase mx bikes.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Braapsta969

If it's a issue with licensing i'd email PiBoSo; when I bought the game I sent it to the wrong email, freaked out & emailed PiBo - got an email back with my license key.

This sounds similar to what happened to me so, yeah email PiBoSo - info@piboso.com (this is the email i'm fairly sure, if not i'll continue to help out until you resolve this issue)
B969

MorganMX124

Braapsta969

No prob bud, PiBo got you man - let me know how it goes!
B969

PiBoSo

Quote from: MorganMX124 on August 20, 2018, 01:40:45 AM
whats up chris! and yea ever since I downloaded beta 8 I cant find my license... idk if I still have my email with like a receipt of purchase but if not how do I recover my key?

You have a new PM.

Braapsta969

If you purchased on PayPal Morgan, should be a receipt on there.

None-the-less, i'm sure you'll get everything figured out
B969