• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:54:45 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

rider will not stick his leg out

Started by [GH]Cody, August 30, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[GH]Cody

when i sit with auto rider dab on and turn, he does not stick his leg out, and he does not stick his leg out when doing it manually either, am i missing something?

GDUBMX

sadly you wont see it with your old view fov,tilt,pitch settings. well at least i cant, i have had to move my pitch to about 80% to see it which looks stupid cus you are alot of seat in your view. in reality i put my foot up and forward towards my fork guard, so really we should see the leg come out even in lower pitch percentages around 10-20%. i think it needs a few tweaks to be perfect, i know its a small thing to work on but its still a feature that needs work none the less.

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Settings:
Fov: 110
Tilt: 0
Pitch: 15

If you need a pitch percentage of 80% theres most likely something wrong with your game.

GDUBMX

Bear in mind you wanna be up high and leaning like crazy in a berm to see it in all its glory. Definitely think it needs some tweaking
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

[GH]Cody

ah that would mostly explain it, i saw it pop out once with my view when i was laid way over in a steep berm, the other issue is i cant seem to really get my leg out period even when watching in third person unless im leaned very very far over.