• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:06:23 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2019 O'Neal Mayhem Hexx Gear

Started by Umpossible, September 02, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umpossible

Here is my release of the 2019 O'Neal Mayhem Hexx Gear Line. I really like this gear line by O'Neal, let me know what you think and as always if you'd like any names or numbers, just ask :) I'm also always open to suggestions for other gear lines you'd like to see in the game.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/p87kza1a5c86o5c/2019_O%27Neal_Mayhem_Hexx_Gear.zip/file

iNsane

Quote from: Umpossible on September 02, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
if you'd like any names or numbers, just ask :)

Honestly, since I now understand how the Kit Font stuff works I want to say that we should NOT HARDWRITE names and numbers on Rider Kits.
This will just create too many different Kit variations and everyone has to download every single skin with every single name on it.

Yes I wrote our names and numbers on our bike skins bc to that point I did not knew how to add new fonts. I'm going to release some bike fonts asap as well.
But imho we should stick on keeping things easy and simple without hardwritten names and numbers on kits.

Just my opinion!

Anyways, great skins again Ump!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Umpossible

Quote from: iNsane on September 02, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
Quote from: Umpossible on September 02, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
if you'd like any names or numbers, just ask :)

Honestly, since I now understand how the Kit Font stuff works I want to say that we should NOT HARDWRITE names and numbers on Rider Kits.
This will just create too many different Kit variations and everyone has to download every single skin with every single name on it.

Yes I wrote our names and numbers on our bike skins bc to that point I did not knew how to add new fonts. I'm going to release some bike fonts asap as well.
But imho we should stick on keeping things easy and simple without hardwritten names and numbers on kits.

Just my opinion!

Anyways, great skins again Ump!

Sounds good to me, it makes it easier for me haha

Nicky Locke

Would you post a new link? It says it's not valid. Thanks in advance, the gear is sick