• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:01:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Stress tests

Started by philiaN, September 01, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philiaN

September 01, 2018, 09:01:39 PM Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 03:21:26 PM by philiaN
Hey guys stress test #2

Please join the server even if you dont ride. Thanks

philiaN

stress test #2 today

pls vote guys

you can check the time zones here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

15+ is minimum for stress test. otherwise it will be canceled.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

C'mon guys, would be nice to see how many we can get online.

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Docfumi

September 02, 2018, 04:55:56 PM #4 Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:02:04 PM by Docfumi
The track is not showing up in my server world list. Yesterday I went to the garage to change my set up at Nevada and the game crashed to desktop when I hit save and after I could not rejoin.  :-[

Okay, what is Unadilla (B7b)? I do have Unadilla track but I don't know what (B7b) is.
Ahhhhh!!!! Your playing BETA 7b. lol  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

iNsane

Quote from: Docfumi on September 02, 2018, 04:55:56 PM
The track is not showing up in my server world list. Yesterday I went to the garage to change my set up at Nevada and the game crashed to desktop when I hit save and after I could not rejoin.  :-[

Okay, what is Unadilla (B7b)? I do have Unadilla track but I don't know what (B7b) is.

Nah we're Playing Beta9 but Unadilla B7b ist an updated one

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Docfumi

September 02, 2018, 05:19:55 PM #6 Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:23:33 PM by Docfumi
Quote from: iNsane on September 02, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

Where can I download the track?

FOUND IT!  ;)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Twitch135

Quote from: Docfumi on September 02, 2018, 05:19:55 PM
Quote from: iNsane on September 02, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

Where can I download the track?

FOUND IT!  ;)

Docfumi change the windows capability to 7 or 8. There is a bug with Win10 which causes the garage bug. Once you change it you wont have that crash issue anymore.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

[GH]Cody

philiaN

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I got the syncing problem lol..

[GH]Cody

im not seeing the server. i see the beta 8 server that has 9 people which i cannot join as it just stays at syncing

philiaN

Everyone please join the Redbud Server (stock bikes)

iNsane

Summarize of the Red Bud race:

We were riding with 13 people (that's 4 more than we did on b8)

• + The netcode turned out really, really smooth. Not much or no real teleporting or jumping around of other riders, the first corner was (besides the crashes) a very smooth experience
  • - The collision is so annoying and game breaking. You get touched a little bit by someone in the back and it turns you 180° and you crash and the other rider is going like nothing happened.
  • - Bike stucks in bikes, one has to wait until he can respawn because when both riders respawn, they're stuck together and can't do anything, because 1-sec-respawn is disabled when others are around.
  • - Bike stucks in bikes, and the bike of the fallen rider is stuck in the opponents one but the fallen one can't respawn because the bike is still going it's way without the rider.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

[GH]Cody

enjoyed the stress test, if we could have that many people all the time online then it would be a blast.

pros from beta 8:
other riders and bikes were much smoother in general;
i did not witness really any jumping around and was not afraid to battle with someone;
the major lag on the starting gate was non existent for me, all the riders together(even though there was a nice pileup) were smooth.

cons from beta 8:
horrible lag when someone connects(as stated before);
collisions with other riders were quite finicky, the front end felt soft and squishy and sometimes would not do anything, the rear end was solid as a rock and did not budge. so if you run into someones back end, its like hitting a rock, but if you run into someone front end its like nothing really happens but you do feel it move you around;
bikes getting stuck in bikes, i was dragged from the second straight away in red bud all the way until the pro section's uphill triple.