• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:07:45 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

beta 9 stress test multiplayer experience

Started by [GH]Cody, September 03, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[GH]Cody

September 03, 2018, 03:51:34 AM Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 03:56:31 AM by gokitty199
pros from beta 8 to 9:
other riders and bikes were much smoother in general;
i did not witness really any jumping around and was not afraid to battle with someone;
the major lag on the starting gate was non existent for me, all the riders together(even though there was a nice pileup) were smooth.

cons from beta 8 to 9:
horrible lag when someone connects(as stated before);
collisions with other riders were quite finicky, the front end felt soft and squishy and sometimes would not do anything, the rear end was solid as a rock and did not budge. so if you run into someones back end, its like hitting a rock, but if you run into someone front end its like nothing really happens but you do feel it move you around;
bikes getting stuck in bikes, i was dragged from the second straight away in red bud all the way until the pro section's uphill triple.

heres a video of the stress test race on red bud to give you an idea on the improvements between people, it was a blast with no major issues(minus bikes being stuck in each other sometimes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svfHelkr-ik&feature=youtu.be

Mace-x

looking nice!

yeah, pretty much what he said, collisions and lag when someone joins are the big main issues now.

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

iNsane

todays race1 with 14 people:

• a lot of ghosting for 1-2 seconds when someone crashes/resets
  • now i realised that pit boards are really not working and that's kinda annoying

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Mace-x

i got dragged, like 1/4 of lap  ;D
collisions sucks right now, otherwise is heaps better!  :)