• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:27:22 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Kit Fonts | The Collection [updated 06.09.2018]

Started by iNsane, September 02, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

Quote from: Mace-x on September 06, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
Fonts are sick, thanks mate!

BTW, Stonerider said that he had some Factory Fonts available, would be awesome to have them aswell  ;D

Like I said in discord, feel free to Post links to specific Fonts and I'll Take a look. Pictures of an Alphabet in a Special Font is possible too, just try to find Stuff in good quality/Resolution.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane

September 06, 2018, 11:07:36 PM #16 Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:23:46 AM by iNsane
update 06.09.2018:

• added Aerial Team Font (suggested by StoneRider)
  • added Bordered Font
  • updated AIO Package

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

Well, I guess I'm not as lazy as I thought! When I discovered the All-In-One link was gone or broken, I downloaded each individual font then I came in here to let yall know!  :P
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

Quote from: PizzaChet on September 08, 2018, 01:14:40 AM
Well, I guess I'm not as lazy as I thought! When I discovered the All-In-One link was gone or broken, I downloaded each individual font then I came in here to let yall know!  :P

Ohhh lol, thanks for telling!

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

I have a Win 7 OS on a SSD and the install on a 2TB disk and I've put the Rider/Fonts folder into my install directory and only a few of the fonts load without crashing the game. The only ones that work are Slimbots, Varsity, Blacklisted and Bordered. All others freeze/crash the game when I try to load them. I've just removed the ones that don't work.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Ponza

November 20, 2019, 05:49:46 PM #20 Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 06:00:45 PM by Ponza
nice job,thanks a lot ! if it can help , every font works fine for me... no issue like pizzachet deal with.

Martins Puhalskis

Hi, Im new to mx bikes and I downloaded the fonts and they didn't work. They shoved up in the game, but they were invisible. Can someone help? Thanks! ;)

fridgedollar

Quote from: Martins Puhalskis on July 23, 2021, 04:05:42 PMHi, Im new to mx bikes and I downloaded the fonts and they didn't work. They shoved up in the game, but they were invisible. Can someone help? Thanks! ;)

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=5040.msg45937#msg45937