• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:27:47 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

TrackED & Objects Starter Pack

Started by philiaN, October 07, 2017, 06:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philiaN

October 07, 2017, 06:19:40 AM Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:21:55 AM by philiaN
I just remembered that you can do the placement of objects in TrackED. Dont know if it is meant to do the whole objects placement in there, obv. not cause of the limitations, but it would be the easiest way for beginners!

It would just need more features like:

And maybe import of .obj (or just a tool for obj2edf idk)

You could also integrate all objects from previous tracks or at least as a seperated download link, because imo it's unnecessary to reinvent the wheel?

(btw it would be free advertising with all the piboso banners etc.)

Ruubs

I agree!

There are some problems though. I've exported some of my objects to work with TrackED and I figured out it doesn't like backsides of faces (the ones you cant see). You can't see them, but you can't click through them either. Yet, when you click a backsided face, it doesn't work (or everything went nuts, can't remember..).

Umpossible

Any chance we managed to compile objects together to create a starter pack? Would anybody be willing to contribute to create a starter pack for beginners like me? haha Any help would be appreciated

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Umpossible on November 01, 2018, 06:18:45 AM
Any chance we managed to compile objects together to create a starter pack? Would anybody be willing to contribute to create a starter pack for beginners like me? haha Any help would be appreciated

I started an assets thread but didn't contribute towards it.. again... because nobody else did  :-\

iNsane

Quote from: тғc on November 01, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
Quote from: Umpossible on November 01, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

I started an assets thread but didn't contribute towards it.. again... because nobody else did  :-\

Theoretically I could share MXGP Pro Assets but I dunno If someone wants them

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Snappe

Quote from: iNsane on November 01, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

Please no.
We plan to release an asset pack, and we plan to improve TrackEd to make object placement easier.

iNsane

Quote from: Snappe on November 01, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Please no.
We plan to release an asset pack, and we plan to improve TrackEd to make object placement easier.

Okay, glad to hear that!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Twitch135

Quote from: Snappe on November 01, 2018, 05:11:02 PM
Please no.

Awesome looking forward to the updated pack and TrackED  :)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135