• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Syncback: 24/7 Download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes,Tracks,Paints etc)

Started by Bj Slice, November 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twitch135

Quote from: MXK_cdub85 on October 16, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
Tried using syncback for the first time and all the scans failed several times. Am I understanding correctly that the server is up one day at a time only  (wednesday?) or should I be troubleshooting other things?
Normally he has the server up on Friday's.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Flemtagon

Bj Slice

My bad, I forgot to turn on the server PC this morning when I left for work. I always shut it down when I wake up 5am and turn it back on at 5:30am before leaving the house.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Twidle450

hi i downloaded everything last night into the correct folder as directed all says sucess but got nothing in my game??

iNsane

Quote from: Twidle450 on November 26, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
hi i downloaded everything last night into the correct folder as directed all says sucess but got nothing in my game??

Did you edited your core.ini and selected your mods folder?

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Twidle450

philiaN

there is a bug in this beta!

in the mxb install folder you'll find the core.ini (you can edit with admin rights - open text editor as admin)

[mods]
folder=

should normally detect the mods folder in \Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\ but somehow it doenst. If you dont have a mods folder, it will create the mods folder with the right subfolders, but you cant use it.

[mods]
folder=C:\Users\username\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods

will create a "modsmxbikes" folder that you can use.

or

[mods]
folder=C:\Users\username\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\

will create a "mxbikes" folder that you can use too.

like i said it's bugged :/

iNsane

Quote from: philiaN on November 26, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
there is a bug in this beta!

in the mxb install folder you'll find the core.ini (you can edit with admin rights - open text editor as admin)

[mods]
folder=

should normally detect the mods folder in \Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\ but somehow it doenst. If you dont have a mods folder, it will create the mods folder with the right subfolders, but you cant use it.

[mods]
folder=C:\Users\username\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods

will create a "modsmxbikes" folder that you can use.

or

[mods]
folder=C:\Users\username\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\

will create a "mxbikes" folder that you can use too.

like i said it's bugged :/

Set your folder dir in " " (folder="C:\Users\username\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\") and you're good to go.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

oblitz1

Not sure why I can't figure this out..........   I've downloaded everything but don't see it in the game.  Game is installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mx Bikes and mods are installed to C:\Users\orlovsky\Documents\PiBoSo\Mx Bikes\mods - any help is greatly appreciated.

Asdrael

If you are using a demo version of the game, you cannot use mods. If you bought the game, make sure it is properly registered, and double check the folder structure.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

oblitz1

I bought the game back in 2015 so it shouldn't be the demo.  What should my folder structure be/look like?

Asdrael

First you should make sure that you are running with your license key, registered name and profile, etc. If your syncback is set right, it's most likely this. Easy way to check: try connecting to an online server.

Then your folder structure should be this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mx Bikes\tracks ; C:\Program Files (x86)\Mx Bikes\bikes...
And within these folders you should see either XXX.pkz or folder with names of the mods. Example: https://gyazo.com/72589692d4706781b03a100c60734b3b

(the same goes for the ...\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\ folder. You then get ...\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\tracks\, etc).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord