• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:16:45 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike Template

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, May 06, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hi,

Might be a bit outdated I guess? If you download the template and put it in your bikes folder, the template bike shows up in the menu but crashes when launching a track.

mcdaddymacswag712

I also wonder does themx sim bike templates work for this game or do you have to buy one specifically for this game?

Asdrael

Buy a template? What do you mean?

And no you cannot import MXSim models, you need to blend / actual 3D work, and then process it to import it in MXB (cut into a few parts and convert those to EDF).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

mcdaddymacswag712

im meaning like the bike cuz i had to buy bike templates for sim like jays kawi so i wouldve figured you wouldve had to buy a bike im kinda new so im trying to learn on this game but yea i cant do 3d and blender stuff

iNsane

Quote from: mcdaddymacswag712 on November 27, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
im meaning like the bike cuz i had to buy bike templates for sim like jays kawi so i wouldve figured you wouldve had to buy a bike im kinda new so im trying to learn on this game but yea i cant do 3d and blender stuff

The Template depends on how the model maker did it. If they're doing Models from scratch, the templates could possibly be messed up if you're mixing them.

We're talking about skins/bike paints don't we?

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

ReStartR

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on May 06, 2018, 08:33:26 AMHi,

Might be a bit outdated I guess? If you download the template and put it in your bikes folder, the template bike shows up in the menu but crashes when launching a track.

Hey man, you found out a solution for that ? trying to import a model and same problem