• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:56:19 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXB Club link

Started by LastFriday, December 13, 2018, 12:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastFriday

So when I update the game to beta 10 I read all the tacks that I had before. I didn't know there was an updated MXB Club track, and will anyone be willing to put the file up on mediafire so I can download it real quick? I just don't want to redownload the game again and everything  :) ;)

Umpossible

It should automatically update with when you install the new beta :)

LastFriday

Quote from: Umpossible on December 13, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

Yes, but before I download the new beta I drag all my tracks in a folder then once the new beta is downloaded I drag them all back in... So I didn't get the new club track :-X

Umpossible

Quote from: Exotiks on December 14, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

Yes, but before I download the new beta I drag all my tracks in a folder then once the new beta is downloaded I drag them all back in... So I didn't get the new club track :-X

That's all good, you'll find a file called track.pkz in your mx bikes folder, just unpack/unzip that file into your tracks folder and click 'yes to all' when it asks if you want to overwrite your files. It'll update all the stock tracks and any changes that were made to them in b10 :)

stevo

You will need to rename track.pkz to track.rar and then unpack it... 

iNsane

Quote from: Exotiks on December 14, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

Remove the club folder out of your tracks folder. There's no need to have stock tracks in the tracks or mods tracks folder.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal