• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:09:14 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Lisence Key Problem

Started by LastFriday, November 15, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastFriday

So about a year ago I bought this game and entered the key and was able to join online races and stuff, and I bought it on my laptop. I made a new gaming rig and entered the same key as on my laptop, and it worked.

I am able to host local races, but when I click on world, it says invalid login, please register, which I have already done. I still have my lisence key written down if needed. Can anyone help?

teeds

The nickname you used when you first played is registered against your key here http://stats.mx-bikes.com/register.php, you must use that same nickname again or this error will appear, hopefully you remember it.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

LastFriday

I just can't remember it. Is there a way I can contact PiBoSo to change it with just an email?

teeds

If you're stuck like that I think you'll need to contact Piboso for support http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=support
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PiBoSo

Quote from: Exotiks on November 15, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
So about a year ago I bought this game and entered the key and was able to join online races and stuff, and I bought it on my laptop. I made a new gaming rig and entered the same key as on my laptop, and it worked.

I am able to host local races, but when I click on world, it says invalid login, please register, which I have already done. I still have my lisence key written down if needed. Can anyone help?

You have a new PM.

bikelife413

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 16, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

You have a new PM.

Hey, could i get a PM also, having the same issue. Was going to make another post but just saw this. I can provide purchase info and reg key. Please pm me asap, Thanks!

PiBoSo

Quote from: bikelife413 on November 24, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

You have a new PM.

You have a new PM.

Hey, could i get a PM also, having the same issue. Was going to make another post but just saw this. I can provide purchase info and reg key. Please pm me asap, Thanks!

FryedroPonics

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 24, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

You have a new PM.

You have a new PM.

im also having the same problem but when i put my key in, it says key already used?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Fryedro127 on November 30, 2018, 01:01:08 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 24, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

You have a new PM.

You have a new PM.

im also having the same problem but when i put my key in, it says key already used?

You have a new PM.

juanlox123

Could I get a PM as well? I can't seem to remember my username.

PiBoSo

Quote from: juanlox123 on December 21, 2018, 05:42:21 PM
Could I get a PM as well? I can't seem to remember my username.

You have a new PM.

Oscar

Hey Pib could I get a new PM as well? Thanks