• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:44:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

message for piboso

Started by awraskins, December 24, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awraskins

is there any way to change the riders weight in a text file or something. it would be really cool to set it at my weight so i can almost test suspension on mx bikes. or is the game not accurate enough to real world physics

CSchmied986

No there is not..... And it would be pointless if there ever was. A set rider weight keeps things equal, and anyone who knows anything about real life suspension or has real life speed would never test suspension in any other way but real life. If you're a beginner in real life, trying to learn suspension in a simulator could never translate, because nobody would ever have equal ability or technique in real life as they do in a sim.   ::)

awraskins

Quote from: NorCal 986 on December 24, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
No there is not..... And it would be pointless if there ever was. A set rider weight keeps things equal, and anyone who knows anything about real life suspension or has real life speed would never test suspension in any other way but real life. If you're a beginner in real life, trying to learn suspension in a simulator could never translate, because nobody would ever have equal ability or technique in real life as they do in a sim.   ::)
i was thinking the same but was just wondering because i wadded at the track the o ther day testing my suspension lo. so im out of commision for a bit