• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:59:14 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[Release] Camper Menu Background v1.0

Started by iNsane, December 23, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

I present to you my first custom main menu background!

Somehow I was in need of a new way to saying welcome when starting the game, so I created this background.

Hope you like it!

Original:
https://mxb-mods.com/1604/camper-menu-background-v1-0

Installation Instructions:
move the misc folder into your MX Bikes installation directory, these kind of mods are not working as regular mods, so it has to be installed into the installation dir.

Download:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmFynRoK33UNg_odbh3lhD3ENP_kVQ

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Twitch135

I keep forgetting to download this. Looks dope man nice work. Been rockin your santa head  ;D
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Clutch_Luck

*To install you have to find misc.pkz in the main installation directory and change the .pkz to .rar or .zip then open it using winrar. Then open misc->bg and replace bg.amb and bg.map with the modded files. Remember to always keep back up files.

Thanks a lot for this much need mod Insane. I'm surprised no one did this sooner. I know its an old thread but just wanted to help out anyone new that might not figure it out right away.

Ruubs

Quote from: Clutch_Luck on June 30, 2019, 09:28:06 PM*To install you have to find misc.pkz in the main installation directory and change the .pkz to .rar or .zip then open it using winrar. Then open misc->bg and replace bg.amb and bg.map with the modded files. Remember to always keep back up files.

Thanks a lot for this much need mod Insane. I'm surprised no one did this sooner. I know its an old thread but just wanted to help out anyone new that might not figure it out right away.
You shouldn't have to touch any .pkz files for mods to work. You're only increasing the chance of things not working properly.

iNsane

Quote from: Sandbiter on June 30, 2019, 10:06:08 PM
Quote from: Clutch_Luck on June 30, 2019, 09:28:06 PM*To install you have to find misc.pkz in the main installation directory and change the .pkz to .rar or .zip then open it using winrar. Then open misc->bg and replace bg.amb and bg.map with the modded files. Remember to always keep back up files.

You shouldn't have to touch any .pkz files for mods to work. You're only increasing the chance of things not working properly.

Yup, Like I added to my Thread that you should just open my zip and move the misc folder into the mxb install directory. No messing around with original files. Just overwriting them the same way like the mod folder does. Unfortunately misc stuff can't get changed with the mods folder way.

But thanks anyways ✌🏻

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Clutch_Luck

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on June 30, 2019, 10:46:06 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on June 30, 2019, 10:06:08 PM

Yup, Like I added to my Thread that you should just open my zip and move the misc folder into the mxb install directory. No messing around with original files. Just overwriting them the same way like the mod folder does. Unfortunately misc stuff can't get changed with the mods folder way.

But thanks anyways ✌🏻
Yeah my apologies I misread your directions on the install and did it wrong lol.. Hopefully the mod installer you are working on will dummy proof the mod installation process lol..

Ponza