• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:41:04 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

El Chuba Cabra

Started by [GH]Cody, July 06, 2019, 05:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[GH]Cody

July 06, 2019, 05:51:23 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 03:33:15 AM by gokitty199
This is not my heightmap, it is a slightly modified version of MXS's El Chubacabra track made by Bradclay306 so credits go to him. This was just a learning track so I could get a better understanding of layers/materials and making textures seamless (still suck at it), but since beta 11 is here it seemed like a good idea so people had some more new tracks to ride. The triple in the back is very very difficult on non OEM bikes (was made before beta 11) and the track will develop square edged breaking bumps and deep acceleration bumps on top of the roughness that is already there.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulbthe4zat5pyxl/El%20Chubacabra.rar?dl=0

[GH]Cody

iNsane

Quote from: gokitty199 on July 07, 2019, 12:27:24 AM....wut

Your link is not hyperlinked and therefore unclickable! :P

Gonna give the track a spin laters

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane

Ok so after a couple laps on the track I really enjoyed it! It's a very enjoyable track and a pretty good conversion. The big tripple is nearly impossible with the 250 but I believe if you rail the rut perfectly you can even get it with the 250. The 450 jumps it easily. Now it needs correct TrackED settings with the right pit position and the centerline.

Nice one! Keep it up and maybe update it someday!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

awraskins

i honestly feel like this would be the best track in the game IF the game was finished. The game just has alot of front end traction issues/washing out especially on uphill acceleration

Bradclay306

[GH]Cody

Quote from: Bradclay306 on November 08, 2019, 05:50:31 AM
Quote from: [GH]Cody on July 07, 2019, 12:27:24 AM....wut

lol thanks for exporting my track over
"This is not my heightmap, it is a slightly modified version of MXS's El Chubacabra track made by Bradclay306 so credits go to him" well you did good lol

kawimx630

797racing

Track is amazing. Having a lot of fun on that one. MX sim ruts and bumps working perfect on this game.
But could someone do an update please?
adding start and a centerline for a ghost and online sessions would be verry nice.
A few Objects would make it look way better.

Tanks Cody for that great track.

Which file do have to use from a MX sim track for the heightmap?
i would also like to make some mx sim tracks compatible for mx bikes.
is it also possible to make some changes in mx sim heightmaps in L33TD?